Bud Light Lime | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Bud Light Lime is brewed using a combination of barley malts, non-malted cereal grains, subtle hopping and natural lime flavor.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 03-27-2008

Ratings: 2,559 |  Reviews: 557

1.28/5  rDev -44.6%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1

I understand some people may like this kind of stuff, I am not one of them

2.95/5  rDev +27.7%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.25

Like many other people here, I won't give a detailed review, but I will share some of my general thoughts on this beer.

Bud Light Lime is one of my primary guilty pleasure beers. I don't enjoy Bud Light or Budweiser or most of the other mass-produced cheap beers, and BLL is not a great beer either. What makes it moderately enjoyable is that it really doesn't even taste like beer at all (and I enjoy the flavor of beer of course, but if BLL did taste like beer, it would be Bud Light, and nobody wants that.)

The lime flavor in BLL is overpowering, and it's not too bad - it does taste like lime, not too artificial. Drinking BLL is definitely not a deep beer-drinking experience, but if I ever do want something cheap, or something to just get me a little drunker, it is one of the first things I will reach for, although because the flavor is so strong, it's tough to have a lot of it in one go, but I suppose once you're drunk enough you can get a regular cheapo lager and not tell the difference.

2.5/5  rDev +8.2%