Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Michelob ULTRA Dragon Fruit Peach has a slightly sweet combination of exotic island fruit and hints of tree-ripened peaches.

Added by travduke on 04-09-2010

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50 | 51-75  | next → last

Appearance: 1/2 inch head, light gold in color, clear, high carbonation

Smell: peach, passionfruit, and sugar

Taste: peach, passionfruit, some malt. This almost tastes like a tropical lifesaver.

Mouthfeel: high carbonation, light bodied, very sweet

Overall: A decent fruity beverage that drinks more on the cocktail side than beer. If I wanted a low calorie fruity treat, I would pick this up. If I wanted something that tasted like beer--maybe not. I like other beers/styles better but certainly a beer to drink when I am in the mood for the style.

2.7/5  rDev +25%

Saw this at a little event and saw the word Dragon and decided to give it a try. Very light color, drank it straight from the bottle as there were no glasses around. If I had my eyes closed I would not guess that I was drinking a beer. It tased like juice and was not all that bad. If you're into fruity drinks, give this a shot. It won't fill you up and it was quite refreshing on a hot summer afternoon.

2.35/5  rDev +8.8%

light yellow no head.
Smells of peach, peach, and more peach.
Tastes is mostly peach, there is a slight lemon flavor as weel and it's just a bit tart. Its light and overcarbonated with a slightly dry finish. I would never buy this, a friend brought it over.

2.2/5  rDev +1.9%

Into a pint glass, a clear yellow color with no carbonation. Wispy head and fast fade to nothing. Nose of peach schnapps/wine cooler. Tastes not quite as sweet as nose, thankfully. Artificial peach/orange flavor, like a peach Jolly Rancher. Palatable. I’m not sure what “dragon berry” is supposed to taste like, but I doubt it’s this. Mouth has moderate fizz though is slightly flat and watery overall. Generally inoffensive and quenching, probably good on a hot day.

Beer two of three from the Mich Ultra sampler pack. I seriously think Michelob developed these as a “beer” alternative to wine coolers.

1.62/5  rDev -25%

out of the lost notebook, reviewed from notes.

again with these super light pours but at least this one had a touch of head to it and did not look soo light that i thought it was water. a touch of color bouncing around the sides. the aroma was the worst of them all. just soo over the top an fake it was not even funny. i just did not understand how they could out this out like that. just peach candy overload. flavor followed with just massive fake peach flavor an such a light base it was hardly noticeable. super light and just non existent finish.

i really dont know why i waste my time drinking these. just compeltely not worth it.

1.37/5  rDev -36.6%

I tried this last night thanks to Jared.

Light yellow with a dense, white head with surprisingly decent retention and no lace. The nose is rather epic. The peach character is *huge*, rather artificial and floral. Dragon fruit? Not so much. As it warms up, some artificial medicinal character comes through. The taste is artificial peach flavor with an intense peachy floral character, no malt, no hops and a mildly medicinal mid-palate. It's so carbonated that it tastes like bad seltzer water. Drying and seltzer like, this is a waste of time.

1.64/5  rDev -24.1%

Pale fizzy yellow color with a fizzy white head. I thought it was pretty funny that the neck label says "CONTAINS ALCOHOL", I guess when you make drinks look this girly and non beer you have to make things clear. Reminds me of McDonald's CAUTION Hot Coffee!!! Smell is pure candy peach artificial extract of course, and what is Dragon Fruit? I have no baseline to compare what my senses should detect. Flavor is horrible no redeeming qualities gag reflux inducing, light seltzer water with a horrible rancid peach offness. There's isn't even much sweetness here it's all pretty much artificial Peach flavor running throughout. Mouthfeel is fizzy carbonated water texture, no real syrupy textures thinking the texture of carbonated flavored water. Drinkability is a drain pour, I can't justify continuing something that makes my stomach want to turn inside out.

1.92/5  rDev -11.1%

Pour brought a one finger head to life, but it died quickly. With just a small ring of bubbles around the side of the glass, the lace is unimpressive and has no cling. The color is a 3 on the SRM beer color chart. Smells like peaches, corn and malt. I detect flavors of peach, malt, and corn, but not much them, quite weak in the flavor department. Feels like water in my mouth, just nothing really there to get my tongue around. I am just not very impressed by the flavor. I guess I can say I had one, but won't think about having another.

1.2/5  rDev -44.4%

I wonder if this stuff cleaned my drain on the way down? We had a best of/ worst of party, and even knowing that this was an example of the worst, nastiest, most despicable stuff with "beer" written on its label, it still surprised me with how bad it was.

Fizzed up a white head for 30 seconds that dissipated to nothing. Smelled of dragon fruit, fake peach, and chemistry lab. Tasted like snowcones and seltzer. Cheap, artificially flavored seltzer.

Yech!

2.83/5  rDev +31%

I loves me some dragon fruit. Thanks Bobby. Ticked in the street in front of my house.

A: The pour is, you won't guess, just like the other Michelob Ultra fruit flavors: pale yellow with a short lived white head.

S: Definitely some dragon fruit aroma, but the peach really overshadows everything else. Sweet and sugary, sort of like those Peach-Os candies.

T: Unfortunately, the fizz also victimizes this beer. A little more robust flavor than the raspberry-pomegranate could muster, though. The dragon fruit flavor is nice, and the peach candy flavor is somewhat minimized by the carbonation.

M: Again, highly carbonated to the point where it's sort of a joke, and the body is incredibly light.

D: Again, you might as well just buy a bottle of fruit flavored tonic water. This isn't really much different. Plus, you might be able to get a Diet variety and save yourself a few calories.

1.74/5  rDev -19.4%
look: 1.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

It tastes like juice. None of the Michelob Ultra's actually taste like beer, but some taste like a nice beverage. Not this one. It smells fruity, like peaches I guess, but the taste/aftertaste is not good. To be totally honest, it has a faint taste of vomit. It's only faint, but it is still there...like a peachy vomit. Which would be OK if this what puke tasted like, but this is a beer, and I will be avoiding it in the future.

3.24/5  rDev +50%

Poured from a clear 12 oz. bottle. Has a golden color with a 1/2 inch head. Smell is overwhemingly of peaches, maybe a hint of dragon fruit, very sweet. Taste is rather mild, some peaches, not much to it at all. Feels light in the mouth and is very drinkable. Overall as far as light beers go, this one is better than most.

2.42/5  rDev +12%

Poured from 12oz bottle into 23oz Mets pilsner glass.

Appearance: Clear straw color with a large white head that dissipates pretty quickly and leaves no lace.

Smell: Smells entirely of peaches and dragon fruit.

Taste: Begins with a dragon fruit flavor, finishing with peaches and hints of dragon fruit, and some hints of malt.

Mouthfeel: Thin body with balanced carbonation and very refreshing.

Drinkability: Very drinkable and very refreshing, so in that regard it has its place. However, this isn't something I would get very much, but it isn't intolerable. There isn't very much about this that says "beer".

1.62/5  rDev -25%

Appearance: Pours a pale translucent yellow. The inch of head that poured quickly dissipates, leaving no lacing.

Aroma: Peaches, peaches, peaches! That's about it. You can smell a hint of corn faintly in the background, but you really have to be looking for it.

Taste: Wow. This is probably one of the worst tasting beers I've ever had, and I've had some pretty awful one. Peach seltzer water. That's what this is.

Feel/Drink: Light mouthfeel. I can't even finish this, the taste is just way too off.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50 | 51-75  | next → last