Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Michelob ULTRA Dragon Fruit Peach has a slightly sweet combination of exotic island fruit and hints of tree-ripened peaches.

Added by travduke on 04-09-2010

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50 | 51-75  | next → last
2.32/5  rDev +7.4%

Poured into a pint glass.

It's goldish yellow with a foamy white head that is not long for this earth. This beer is almost supernaturally clear.

It smells peachy. No hops, not sure what I should be looking for with regard to dragonfruit.

It tastes of peaches and is pretty dry when it comes to sweetness. Much like a soda.

The body and carbonation are also bith like a soda.

Overall, no thanks. But I did like the Lime Cactus Ultra one the best.

1.5/5  rDev -30.6%

1.2/5  rDev -44.4%

I wonder if this stuff cleaned my drain on the way down? We had a best of/ worst of party, and even knowing that this was an example of the worst, nastiest, most despicable stuff with "beer" written on its label, it still surprised me with how bad it was.

Fizzed up a white head for 30 seconds that dissipated to nothing. Smelled of dragon fruit, fake peach, and chemistry lab. Tasted like snowcones and seltzer. Cheap, artificially flavored seltzer.

Yech!

1.75/5  rDev -19%

1.62/5  rDev -25%

Appearance: Pours a pale translucent yellow. The inch of head that poured quickly dissipates, leaving no lacing.

Aroma: Peaches, peaches, peaches! That's about it. You can smell a hint of corn faintly in the background, but you really have to be looking for it.

Taste: Wow. This is probably one of the worst tasting beers I've ever had, and I've had some pretty awful one. Peach seltzer water. That's what this is.

Feel/Drink: Light mouthfeel. I can't even finish this, the taste is just way too off.

2.25/5  rDev +4.2%

2.5/5  rDev +15.7%

2.5/5  rDev +15.7%

3.5/5  rDev +62%

2.7/5  rDev +25%

Saw this at a little event and saw the word Dragon and decided to give it a try. Very light color, drank it straight from the bottle as there were no glasses around. If I had my eyes closed I would not guess that I was drinking a beer. It tased like juice and was not all that bad. If you're into fruity drinks, give this a shot. It won't fill you up and it was quite refreshing on a hot summer afternoon.

1.74/5  rDev -19.4%
look: 1.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

It tastes like juice. None of the Michelob Ultra's actually taste like beer, but some taste like a nice beverage. Not this one. It smells fruity, like peaches I guess, but the taste/aftertaste is not good. To be totally honest, it has a faint taste of vomit. It's only faint, but it is still there...like a peachy vomit. Which would be OK if this what puke tasted like, but this is a beer, and I will be avoiding it in the future.

3.5/5  rDev +62%