Natural Ice | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 10-03-2001

Ratings: 1,397 |  Reviews: 344
3.52/5  rDev +75.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.25

2.25/5  rDev +11.9%

2.5/5  rDev +24.4%

1.73/5  rDev -13.9%

One can really tell that natural light is an anheuser busch product. I love the taste of coors or miller (I love beer in general even budweiser is ok) but im young and havent tried any craft beers, my experience is limited to domestic beers, soon to change.
Anyways on to the review. The beer poured nice and half of it was head in the glass, smelled sort of like beer but then you take a sip and your let down.
Really this beer is only good for getting a buzz quick it tastes like watered down to the max, id venture to say it might be worse than budlight in taste and I never thought I would say that about a beer.
This was not what I wanted to buy but the store did not have what I wanted so I figures I would try natty ice. Yes I would say its worse than bud light and thats pretty bad, you cant taste any alcohol so I suppose it would be ok for chugging but I like to have a nice tasting beer not water beer, and while coors or miller are certainly not craft beer they do taste like beer.

Natural Ice from Anheuser-Busch