Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Natty Daddy (8%) | Anheuser-Busch

Natty Daddy (8%)Natty Daddy (8%)
2.44/5
Poor
Natty Daddy (8%)Natty Daddy (8%)

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Malt Liquor

Added by Luigi on 09-18-2011

I am not about to try this beer. I have a story to tell and it is quite interesting! A man in a nearby town killed a woman and admitted to drinking Natty Daddy beer after the killing. I work in a convience store. Every time I wait on a customer, that is what I think of...that man and the graphic detail of how he killed that lady. I didn't know her. One of my customers came in the store on a Monday or Tuesday and was buying that beer. I told him of the man that killed that lady and my customer said it wasn't the beer that killed her. I told him he is correct, but when you are "sober" you aren't as big as you are when you are drunk. Wednesday came and went. Thursday came...he got into an argument with his wife and it could have been physical though the police are saying there weren't signs of physical altercations on her body. She was hit by a car and killed. Two woman are DEAD from men drinking this beer. Ironic?!?!?!?!?!? That is what I would like to know, which brought me to this site. stillbuff and i quote says on here (7-2-12) "totally tasted the booze and thoughts of doing bad sh*t immediately came through my head which told me that this was a good malt liquor." THOUGHTS OF DOING BAD SH*T IMMEDIATELY CAME THROUGH MY HEAD...hmmm. Another quote from thekevlarkid (1-29-12) "Nothing to speak of and clearly just a beer that's trying to get people ripped so they'll be half conscious when they mug someone in a row house and smoke their chiba one the street before being hit by a car because that is how it is done here in Balitmore. Awesome." BEFORE BEING HIT BY A CAR. Yep! That is how it is done where I am too because now there are FIVE children without a beautiful mother. Death is something serious that doesn't happen every day and for two men to be involved in deaths with women after drinking this beer, is it ironic or is it THE beer??? I am not going to try it!

This is by far the worst beer I have ever had.

This is the worst beer I have ever had. I am not one to pour out a beer, but half-way thru this huge can, and I started to develop a headache. Instant hang-over in a can... had to go down the drain. Just awful.

1.13/5  rDev -53.7%

Very light golden color with a large white head that goes away quickly. Very carbonated. Has a skunky light malt smell. Tastes grainy but very watered down.

1.15/5  rDev -52.9%

Picked this up by accident at a WEIS grocery store in PA. I thought it was a Natty Light... it was not.

I'll start the review with the good. It was cheap, and has a high alcohol content. If those two items are not your chief concern, stay away. It was also fairly heavy at 25oz., so I suppose it would be good for lobbing at would be attackers, or feral cats attracted by the smell of rancid urine coming from the can.

...It doesn't smell just like rancid urine though, I also picked up a hint of Fritos, that smell when you first open a can of tennis balls, belly button lint, terpentine, burnt hooker pubes, badger anus, and a hint of orange peel.

I'm not proud of this, but after taking a few sips I had to throw it from a moving vehicle, the smell and taste were just too offensive. Some of it got on my arm and I had to pull over and pour Scope on it to make the smell go away.

If I had to describe the taste in one word it would be, shitty. If I had to use many words, it would be described as; piss, store brand pork rinds, musty blanket, grundle sweat, dicarded homeless man gloves, and a hint of orange peel.

I appreciate a high alcohol content malt beverage as much as the next guy, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my dignity in order to get it.

Unless your tastebuds have been burned off in a freak battery testing accident you should not drink this. If you see it on the shelf, back away slowly and try to avoid looking directly at it.

Overall, fucking horrible., unless like the guy from u Albany, you're looking to get the fucking party started.

Natty Daddy (8%) from Anheuser-Busch