Natty Daddy (8%) | Anheuser-Busch

poor
Natty Daddy (8%)Natty Daddy (8%)

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Malt Liquor

Added by Luigi on 09-18-2011

This is the worst beer I have ever had. I am not one to pour out a beer, but half-way thru this huge can, and I started to develop a headache. Instant hang-over in a can... had to go down the drain. Just awful.

3.5/5  rDev +37.8%

2.25/5  rDev -11.4%

This is by far the worst beer I have ever had.

2.75/5  rDev +8.3%

1.17/5  rDev -53.9%

To beer fair any beer called, Natty Daddy, needs no other criticism, I drank this at a Pitt tailgate and much like English Bob, I walked up slowly on the beer tub,because I was drunk!

1.5/5  rDev -40.9%

3.75/5  rDev +47.6%

I bought this drunk and drank it the next morning and for a 1.82 I kinda liked it

Really sweet and ok when Ice cold. Once it gets warmer its terrible.

1.5/5  rDev -40.9%

2.75/5  rDev +8.3%

Really this is a fine beer for what it is. Which is to say...hiccup...if you are looking to get hammered on...hiccup...the cheap, this is the...hiccup...beer for...hiccup...you. There is nothing offensive or even remotely so, except for the flavor on the can from the constant smell of the place that I bought it. It isn't good beer. But it is fine for what it is.

3.5/5  rDev +37.8%

Sitting here having the first one as I was tempted at the local convenience store at $2.99 for a 4 pack of 16 oz'ers.

Amazingly not as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely better than most, if not all of the "malt liquors" I've sampled.

Drinkable extremely cold and a nice buzz at a low price if that's your goal!

1.21/5  rDev -52.4%

Not my favorite by any stretch. The appearance was a hazy pale yellow with no head and flat looking. The smell is all booze with no hop,malt, or anything else to speak of, maybe a little rice. The taste wasn't good either, mainly starting off weak with light rice flavor and then a heavy booze finish. Overall I think I'll stop taking freebies from salesmen for a little bit.

2.58/5  rDev +1.6%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

1.25/5  rDev -50.8%