Bud Light Platinum | Anheuser-Busch

Ratings: 1,855 |  Reviews: 339
1.25/5  rDev -45.2%

3.75/5  rDev +64.5%

4.38/5  rDev +92.1%

I prefer this to my normal bud light now. I always liked normal Budlight in the past over anything else. And now I have a new go to beer. My only reason is the 6.0 Alcohol content. To me it taste like Budlight with a kick and that's what I love. Now 2 or 3 bottles is all I need instead of 5 or 6..

1.5/5  rDev -34.2%

3.5/5  rDev +53.5%

3.63/5  rDev +59.2%

Bud Light Platinum brewed by Anheuser-Busch with and abv of 6.0. Now first off this brew is not a light beer. The Abv to this brew is to high to be 6.0. Most American style light lagers have an abv of 4.2. This is more like an ICE Beer. Bud Light Platinum pours out of the can a nice amber color with a small white head. The smell is that of american style lager but sweeter. An you can smell the alcohol in this brew. Right off the bat you taste the 6.0 abv- but it is smooth and crisp. The fact of the matter is it drinks like a light beer,but it has a kick. This brew has more to it than Bud Light, but it not as much as Budweiser. It is right in middle of the two. I like how it is smooth ,but the alcohol taste brings this brew down. Overall, I'm giving this brew a 4 out 5. I would get this brew again.

1.25/5  rDev -45.2%

3.97/5  rDev +74.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

It's total piss water but it's my favorite piss water. It's nothing special but fills the need when I'm looking for a simple drink to enjoy. Understated but good tasting flavor. It's not something I would give a sterling recommendation of but would suggest people with a light taste give a try.

2.5/5  rDev +9.6%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Bud Light Platinum from Anheuser-Busch