Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat | Anheuser-Busch

Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Availability: Spring

Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat is a unique, hand crafted brewed hybrid of Belgian wheat beer and sweet cider, with natural Honeycrisp flavor added to produce an innovative new brew that is crisp, refreshing and flavorful. This unfiltered brew is the perfect beer to welcome the warming Spring days.

Added by Jason on 01-10-2013

As someone who likes ciders and most Mike's Hard flavors this is horrible, horrible stuff.

Blecchhhhh this thing sucks. Def a no go. Not smooth and an Odd sour candy taste to it

This tasted like either really bad cider or really bad beer. Like budweiser with sour apple jolly rancher hues. Two of them led to an upset stomach and an epic headache the next day. I like most beer on principle and I hate to waste it ever, but the last four of these will get dumped with extreme prejudice. Blech.

1.16/5  rDev -63.4%

Just plain awful! Drain pour.

1.21/5  rDev -61.8%

Got this as part of a sampler pack with Shock Top's Lemon shandy and Belgian white.

No comment on appearance since I did not really note the color when I had this (late review). In terms of smell the only thing I can think of to describe it is jolly rancher green apple. Overly sweet, artificial, and overpowering. Smelling it is almost like doing a rail of "apple" flavored sugar cocaine. No hint of beer at all. More of a juice than anything. If you made me smell this and didn't tell me what it was I would think It was some new sugary kids drink. The taste is just as overpoweringly sweet. Think candy juice spiked with sugary. I will try and finish just about everything and I like my sweets just as much as the kid down the street, but to me this is just too much. Almost didn't finish this. Have a few more bottles laying around that I unfortunaly may pour down the drain.

Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat from Anheuser-Busch