Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita | Anheuser-Busch

Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Malt Liquor

Added by Raime on 03-31-2013

This made me think clouds wanted to eat me. Five stars. Will drink again.

I don't get why everyone's dogging on this stuff. It is by far the best strawberry/rita beer on the market.

Normally, when me and my bros go out fishing, it's always Coors Light or Miller High Life, but I don't like my beer to taste like beer. My go tos are either Cantillion Lou Pepe Kriek or Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Ita, which is pretty much the same beer, only less expensive.

For a treat during the winter, microwave it and drink it like a mug of hot apple cider.

4.99/5  rDev +107.1%

It comes in great BIG cans & tiny cans – That says “Homerun!” to me. I don’t see those imported Mexican cervesarias letting it all hang out there by putting ‘ritas in a can. The taste is great. No need for salt on the rim. This isn’t some gimmick like another 100 IBU IPA. This is the real deal.

4.98/5  rDev +106.6%

I drank a bunch of these and puked all over my wife's curtains, it was awesome. I could see drinking these all day while riding the CTA and passing out with my pants down and pissing myself. 25 oz cans and 8% ABV? This is the best thing since 4 lokos!

4.98/5  rDev +106.6%

Third best thing I've ever had in my mouth. The flavor explodes with natural flavor.
The caramel color was added in perfectly, how they get that color from caramel is beyond me! I read the can the other day. It recommended I try it over ice. Boom! Amazing! Ahhh! Strawberita, I love it.

4.75/5  rDev +97.1%

I don't really understand all the negative reviews this beverage receives. I actually found it quite enjoyable. Great finish. I could drink these all day and I plan to. Sure its not up there with some of the popular craft beers like blue moon and leinenkugels but I think it is a great summer beer.

4.5/5  rDev +86.7%

4.48/5  rDev +85.9%

4.45/5  rDev +84.6%

Goes down great. Easy to shotgun on a moving bus! Makes you feel funny. Whats not to love? I could see enjoying these watching the World Cup or riding on a party bus to a kick ass beer bar or barbecuing with your friends. It's a 'rita in a can! POW!

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita brewed by Anheuser-Busch, with an ABV of 8.0%. This brew pours out a nice red color with a small pink head. The head to this brew goes away fast. The smell is sweet with strawberries an alcohol. No hops,malts or grains in the smell of this brew. Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita is not your typical beer. This brew has an high ABV with lots of sugars. However the smell is really inviting. Now for the taste of this brew, it is sweet and sour, with strawberries. I will say this, it is different from most brews on the market today. It puts you in the mind of soda/pop with alcohol. It is a real refreshing ,drinking brew. You really can't pick up on the 8.0% ABV in this brew. I would buy this brew when, I'm in the mood for something different than your typical beer. The mouth feel is bold with flavors. Anheuser-Busch , did a nice job with this one. Overall I'm giving Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita a soild 4 out 5. I would buy this brew again.
Some would not considered this to be beer, however is a smooth brew to drink.

3.94/5  rDev +63.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Very fun version of beer. Fruity, great stereotypical girl drink! Very little beer flavor, so if beer taste is what you are looking for than this is not the drink for you. Definitely drink chilled over ice. Very sweet with great balance of taste. Good to start if switching to beer. The percentage of alcohol may be overwhleming if it is not expected.

3.9/5  rDev +61.8%

3.84/5  rDev +59.3%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Appearance - clear dark pink in color with no head and visible carbonation

Smell - Artificial strawberry scent that is quickly followed by a aroma of alcohol. I would buy a candle with this smell...

Taste - Basically the same as the smell. It tastes like artificial strawberry flavor followed by a taste of alcohol. It has a good flavor for the amount of alcohol in the drink.

Mouthfeel- Medium bodied with light carbonation.

Overall - I liked it, but I prefer the regular lima-a-rita because it has less of an artificial flavor taste.

3.82/5  rDev +58.5%

For those of us who don't feel like cleaning up the mess after the fact and have a craving for a strawberry margarita, I have to say that this is pretty good!... It's no beer, I know, I live in Asheville, I know what good beer tastes like... but it's a nice alternative....great for an afternoon at the pool; it even tastes like summer...cheers!

3.8/5  rDev +57.7%