Cuma Long IPA | Three Angels Brewing

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Three Angels Brewing
Illinois, United States
threeangelsbrewing.com

Style: English India Pale Ale (IPA)

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by WoodBrew on 09-21-2013

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 3
Reviews by WoodBrew:
2.38/5  rDev -10.2%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.25

I tried this beer at the "Brew At The Bridge" in Oswego, IL....and I hope that it was just a bad batch....because I nor the two gents I was with could finish the 2oz taster. The beer poured an amber in color with white head that laced. The scent was fairly non-descript. The taste was described like "the leftover taste in your mouth after you vomit"...not my words...but others. I didnt think it was quite that bad....but it wasnt good. To me it was very sour...almost like sour mash. Mouthfeel seemed to be medium in body with good carbonation. Overall....not good....will I try it again...yes....I want to make sure we weren't given a bad batch.

4.5/5  rDev +69.8%