Black Canyon Scorpion | Snow Eagle Brewing & Grill

3.87 w/ 2 ratings

Snow Eagle Brewing & Grill
Idaho, United States
snoweaglebrewing.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by colts9016 on 09-17-2012

Liked:
3.87/5
Alströms:

Reviews by colts9016:
4.23/5  rDev 0%

Pour into a pint glass from the tap.

Appearance: A frothy white head that has excellent retention. The head left a lot lacing on the glass. The body of the beer is a medium gold color with carbonation bubbles. Overall the appearance of the beer is fantastic, near perfect.

Nose. A strong toasted malts, caramel notes, and biscuit notes. The hops is prevalent, with citrus, and slight hint of pine. The aroma of the beer is mouth watering.

Taste: A very complex malt profile with toasted, caramel, and biscuit notes. The hops is assertive but very balanced with the malt. The hops give off grapefruit, floral, and slight wood note. Other flavors, that I could tell was a yeast.

The mouth feel of the beer is carbonated, slightly foamy, and astringent.

The body of the beer medium full, and the finish is clean. This beer really surprised me. It was in my opinion the best beer that they make. A robust flavor that is balanced with a very good body. I can see myself going to this watering hole to drink a few pints of this beer. I really enjoyed myself.

3.5/5  rDev 0%