Goatörhead Triple IPA | Iron Goat Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Added by woemad on 05-25-2014

4.2

Reviews by woemad:
4.25/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Placeholder review.

This is a hop monster "Triple IPA" brewed as a collaboration with Ninkasi. I had it at it's initial release party about a year or so ago. It is insanely drinkable for it's abv, but is brewed in very low quantities, so you have to go to the tasting room, and will only get a 12oz snifter, and no growler fills. Next time I'm in I'll try to do a proper review, as I could only in good conscience drink one high alcohol beer (the Oola Scotch Ale), as I was driving.

Initially a one-time beer, it's recently made a reappearance at Iron Goat's tasting room, and I've been told it may make some appearances in the future, so I'm going to put a request in for it to be changed to "rotating" in terms of availability .

3.99/5  rDev 0%

Goatörhead Triple IPA from Iron Goat Brewing Co.