Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Goatnik | Iron Goat Brewing Co.

3.91/5

Reviews by woemad:
4.25/5  rDev +8.7%

2.5/5  rDev -36.1%

4.41/5  rDev +12.8%

I had the pleasure of tasting this fine offering on a lovely Thursday night at Iron Goat. I was afraid it would be a one-off but it looks like they'll be going with this recipe.

Nice and roasty, good hop bitterness to complement the roast, full mouthfeel - gotta be some oats in there. I liked it, and I'll be having me some more.

4.5/5  rDev +15.1%

Goatnik from Iron Goat Brewing Co.