Bavarian Wheat Beer | Doolally Handcrafted Beers

Added by Tresha on 09-13-2012

4.1

Reviews by Tresha:
4/5  rDev 0%

It's my favourite beer in India (the craft beer scene has only just started in India!). It's usually served unfiltered and thus its appearance is cloudy! The aroma, mouthfeel and flavour knocked my socks off! A real wheat beer with hints of clove and banana, it's so refreshing that I simply cannot pick a bottled beer again. I just kept going for it. Again and again. And again.

4.49/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

The best beer on tap in India. Period.

This beer transports me to a biergarten in Munich, and it's surprisingly as good as any hefeweizen you'd get in bavaria. The golden yellow color is just about right. The aromas give you a lot of bananas and cloves. The taste translates to the same banana clove flavor. It's extremely refreshing. Just what the doctor ordered for a nice warm sunny afternoon in Pune.

You can't get enough of this beer. Ever.

Bavarian Wheat Beer from Doolally Handcrafted Beers