Mahina Stout | Cervecería Rapa Nui

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

4.06/5  rDev 0%

4.05/5  rDev 0%

Thanks so much to my friend Chris, who brought me this bottle from his visit to Easter Island!

Quite black with a light brown head. A little light comes in the the edges of my glass.

Aroma is of roasted malt, molasses, coffee and chocolate. There's a sweet note too.

The flavor is quite good. It's sweet with nice roasted flavors in the balance. Dried fruit comes to mind. It's more complex than I was expecting.

The body is creamy and smooth. Very nice.

Overall this is a very good beer that exceeded my expectations. If you find yourself on Easter Island, seek this out.

Mahina Stout from Cervecería Rapa Nui