Coors | Coors Brewing Company

Coors Brewing Company
Colorado, United States
coors.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Brewing with water, barley malt, corn, yeast and hops.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-17-2001

Ratings: 2,908 |  Reviews: 722

Had to rate this one all 5's. Just trying to balance all the ignorant reviews. Half of the guys on those site don't really have a good palate, don't drink much, don't live in beer towns like I do. Durango, Colorado. I drink more craft beer brewed in my town than 90% of these "bros" and reviewers. Half you morons are saying Miller high lige and PBR are better. That's laughable. This beer is decent for the price. Decent flavors. Def. Can tell its made with decent quality barley malts, grains, and hops. Better than PBR, Busch, any miller, bud, and all the other american adjuncts. Keep drinking your Milwaukee's best "bros" . I'm sure that's a craft beer in your minds.

A perfect example of a fine American beer.

.Coors Banquet is the by far best of the big three. It has a full, well rounded flavor. I would highly recommend this to anyone,. I do enjoy craft beers but this is not a craft beer, but I like it. Why ? It is available any where were I live, no offensive flavors or aftertaste and price.. It solid' American adjunct lager beer with very high drinkability.

I didn't drink Coors for several years but recently have been buying it more. It seems to have a cleaner crisper taste than I recall from years ago. I prefer the wide, vented drinking hole in the can, and the can fits my hand better than Budweiser..if you haven't tried it in a while, I recommend it. The mountains on the can are blue gray when cold and turn white as the beer disappears. How cool is that? Great beer.

I guess I am just a lover of coors. Best AAL in my opinion drink these all the time. Tastes stronger than the light version . It's refreshing at the pay lake and always something I keep around. I love the taste of this I enjoy these. Good refreshing beer.

Still rate this a 5. As my tastes expanded for the style this is solid. its a delicious beer, for any situation. everyday drinking beer. Its yellow, with some lacing on the glass, (Poured into frosted mug from freezer) Taste when ice cold is like heaven on a hot day. Its a sweet malt flavor upfront, with some corn, and as a guy mentioned, grassy. Its a grassy hop flavor. Over all a nice strong fullbodied AAL. Would drink it again. all the coors AALs are my standby cheap lagers for parties. This is a good brew for easy everyday drinking. Has a special place for me, as my uncle used to drink this.Smell is kind of corn and cereal grain . is good.

Screw all the bad reviews by the beer snobs....Coors Banquet is my favorite beer by far....I can't find anything bad to say about this beer at all. The smoothest, most crisp and most enjoyable beer in the world plain and simple. Glad to live on the U.S. border so this fine beer is available to me at all times... Lots of bad American beers... Coors Banquet is an exception.

Great tasting beer! It's very smooth, the kind you can drink all day.

4.9/5  rDev +80.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

Coors Banquet is my favorite all-time beer. Nothing goes down as smooth as a yellow belly. It was the first beer I really drank, a family favorite. I always have some in my fridge. Though I love craft beers a great deal, Coors Banquet is always my pick for camping, Steeler games at home or tailgating, and home consumption. There is something in that malty refreshment, almost always in a can, that I truly love.

Banquet seems to be better in a can, perhaps the aluminum does something to the brew itself. I won't pour it into a glass, as the maximum flavor comes out of the awesome can. Coors is also something I can drink several of, without the negative after-effects.

An all-American, 5% abv, tried and true wonder, Coors Banquet is my flagship, east or west of the Rockies.

4.87/5  rDev +79%

This is one of my favorites. It's light, refreshing and tastes like a good beer. It's not overpriced. I just Coors would push it more around here, Philadelphia. It isn't commonly found in bars and restaurants. Coors Light is literally everywhere.

4.85/5  rDev +78.3%

This is probably one of the best mid-budget domestic lagers one can find. Pours golden yellow into a lager glass with an inch foam that quickly fades. Carbonation from the bottom continues for a long time. This beer tastes better poured cold into a tall lager or pilsner or even chalice type glass. Unlike coors light, this one is brewed only at one location, Golden CO using rocky mountain water. Very good overall considering this being a mass produced domestic lager. This beer is making a great comeback too......Good job Coors

Coors from Coors Brewing Company