Keystone Light | Coors Brewing Company

coors.com

Style: Light Lager

Added by BeerAdvocate on 10-25-2001

Ratings: 1,970 |  Reviews: 482

This is my favorite beer. I know all the beer snobs are going to chastise me, but I don't care. I like cheap beer. And by the way, I am a successful engineer and can buy whatever beer I want. I get Keystone because I like it...

1.4/5  rDev -29.3%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Backlog.
12 oz can. I’m so surprised this got a better ranking than Coors Light. I’ve always heard that Keystone is the product that doesn’t pass Coors’ standards. It had better head retention and seemed to have more carbonation. Still, this is more macro swill.

1.35/5  rDev -31.8%

This is the worst beer in the world, hands down. It is the worst of the bad beers, and that is saying something. I couldn't even drink this in college. In college i was considered the "Rich Kid" for buying Bud Light.

1.66/5  rDev -16.2%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 2 | overall: 1.75

2.04/5  rDev +3%

1.47/5  rDev -25.8%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.5

1.83/5  rDev -7.6%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

2.33/5  rDev +17.7%

1.03/5  rDev -48%

2.49/5  rDev +25.8%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

1.75/5  rDev -11.6%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

Bought a 24oz can $1.99 Longs Drugs
Clear golden color
Light mouthfeel
Smell of corn
Medium-light carbonation
Light malt, corn taste, watery
Overall not much taste, but it is cheap so you get what you pay for.

3.63/5  rDev +83.3%

Think back to a time when you were buying a drink at a gas station and had to go back to your car to get change because the money you had in your hand wasn't enough? Got it? Okay, no hold that mindset. A 30 pack of Keystone Lights will run you approximately $15 American dollars, averaging out to 1 beer for every $0.50. $0.50 fucking cents. Barging for you your buck? Say fucking less. Now enough with the tomfoolery, let's get to the taste. Like the town it's brewed in, a mouthful of Keystone Light tastes like God's breastmilk raining down and filling every man's beer cup with golden deliciousness. The smell may be deceiving, like a fox, but don't let that shit fool you, the taste is killerrrrrrrrrrr. The look of this draft reminds me of the day after a heavy bender, and I'm taking a piss, and when I look down I realize I'm hydrated as fuck. I'd still drink it though, no doubt in my beer drinkin' mind. Minimal burps with this brew also, so she's smooth as a baby's bottom going down. It'll get ya dancin' like a cat on a hot tin roof. Paul likes it too. So yea. 3.5/5 stars.

2.09/5  rDev +5.6%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

3.6/5  rDev +81.8%

I like the beer it's cheap won't knock you on your ass like steel reserve or hurricane. Most of all it's refreshing when I think of beer that's literally my last thought. After working in the yard on a hot day or relaxing after work my go to beer. Draw back it's a cheap beer that takes many many beers to get you buzzed much less drunk if that's what you angle on drinking cheap beer is.

3.1/5  rDev +56.6%

There isn't anything to figure out here, it doesn't need to be poured or studied. This a quantity not quality lawnmower beer. Keep these ice cold and consume when the sun is warm or you're looking to catch a buzz on the cheap before a concert, cookout, sporting event, etc. If you honestly can't handle this fizzy water with alcohol and think it has a taste, then remove your tampon you Deluxe PUSSY.

1.21/5  rDev -38.9%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

2.07/5  rDev +4.5%

12 oz can BB 5/1/17 poured into a pint glass at fridge temp. Pours a translucent straw color with white head that lasts maybe 30 seconds. This beer is absolutely still in 2 minutes. Smell is faintly of corn. Taste is minimal with a trace of the familiar AAL corny sweetness of exactly with the same trace of bitterness. Mouthfeel is poor. Over carbonated and oily with the most predominant taste being the aftertaste. Overall, this is the first beer I can say should never, under any circumstance, be poured into a glass. I've drank plenty of these cold from the can at my in laws, and never would have guessed it would be my lowest review yet. Lawnmower beer only (if nothing else is available).

1.89/5  rDev -4.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 1.75

3.8/5  rDev +91.9%

This is a watery and bland beer, there is not much in the way of taste. There is no need to pour this in a glass as is is very pale yellow. There is nothing special hear, leave this to the college kids.

2.25/5  rDev +13.6%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

A - basically almost clear with no head.
S - light grains, white bread, light earthy american hops
T - light grains, white bread, earthy american hops
M - light light light - sparkling water anyone? Alc not present as far as i can tell. Aftertaste, well if you think this had an aftertaste you're the biggest vagina that's ever graced the presence of Michigan's Upper Penninsula.
O - well, its terrible, because it tastes like NOTHING. If you dont like this because it offends your fragile virgin tastebuds then you're the biggest pussy that's ever walked this earth. Seriously, chug a tall boy of Camo Black Ice and talk to me about bad. Millenial "my mommy and daddy still pay my rent and i'm 30 and i think keystone light has a bad taste" is why our country will lose the next big war.

1.25/5  rDev -36.9%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

1.26/5  rDev -36.4%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

Keystone Light from Coors Brewing Company