Keystone Light
Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors)

Keystone LightKeystone Light
Score:
Ranked #47,732
1.73 | pDev: 42.77%
From:
Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors)

Colorado, United States
Avail:
Year-round
Wants
Gots
SCORE
Awful
Keystone LightKeystone Light
Notes: Brewed since 1989, Keystone Light is a triple-filtered American-style light lager. Or as we like to say, it’s the smoothest of smooth. Keystone Light has a clean, crisp taste and smooth finish, making it the beer of choice for those who want to grab life by the ‘Stones. So, what are you waiting for? Stop reading and get grabbing. Looking for something bolder? Pick up Keystone Ice.
Reviews: 525 | Ratings: 2,105
3.6/5  rDev +108.1%

Best hydration a light beer can offer, I won't get hungover or have head-aches when working or playing outside in the sun while drinking this beer. Fresh clean snow melt water for an amazing price. My "go to beer" for guiltless, affordable, delicous, and responsibly paced beer enjoyment.

1.33/5  rDev -23.1%
look: 3 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

I love good beer but I also love beer pong. This is a solid beer for that and my go-to when I have a few buddies over to play. Cheap, and drinking it tastes like a punishment, the exact qualities I want in a beer pong beer. I wouldn't drink this recreationally unless it was free in a social setting, but there are not really any offensive flavors. Remarkably light bodied with almost no real flavor to speak of. I wouldn't be surprised if I was told that there were no hops used in the production of this beer. Overcarbinated like most of the beers in this category.

As I said, it gets the job done for what it is. I don't think I will ever hear anyone make an argument for it being a tasty brew though. I'll still give them my business once in a while.

1.08/5  rDev -37.6%

toilet water beer. One of the few out there that even at a hedonistic college party I would turn down to avoid compromising my own moral beer compass.

3.25/5  rDev +87.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Clear pale gold with one finger of white head.
Smell is mild sweetness with a hint of floral hops.
Taste is mildly sweet with a kiss of hop bitterness at the end.
Mouthfeel is light and well carbonated. The finish is balanced and lightly dry.
Overall a good beer if you like light lagers.

2.82/5  rDev +63%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3

Good carbonation
Smell is non offensive and sweet
Taste is also non offensive and sweet
Overall very drinkable but definitely hardly a beer, I like these ultra light beers for sessioning, not for the taste

3.02/5  rDev +74.6%

For what it is it's great. I'm an IPA guy. I love hoppy balanced beer. But this is a cheap decent beer. I like it better than natural light. If you're in college or want a cheap beach/pool beer you can't beat it. 30 stones for less than $15? Hell yeah!

1.82/5  rDev +5.2%

Crystal-clear, pale yellow body; lively carbonation yet only a thin, wispy head. Bright, grassy aroma; trace of light bread crust. Taste is dominated with a metallic, bitter overtone; total lack of any malt character. Weak, watery body; mostly dry finish.

A forgettable beer, lacking in any depth or character.

1.14/5  rDev -34.1%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

It’s as if urine got excreted...then drank...then vomitted...then the janitor added a pinesol water mixture to clean it up...then repackage...then drank again by an over hydrated drug lord...then excreted into a cheap bottle for distribution to desperate college students...

2.58/5  rDev +49.1%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

This is another underrated affordable beer. I mean seriously, its clear and crisp and made for a college dorm. It goes down super fast and was always perfect for beer bonging. Like most beers its taste is better in a bottle than can. It is pretty weak so to get buzzed for a big man it takes a lot. Drinking 30 stones could be an all night endeavor.

2.84/5  rDev +64.2%

Poured from a 12 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a clear gold color with a small white head. The aro.a is light wheat. The taste matches the nose. A weak beer made for session drinking.

3.9/5  rDev +125.4%

I'm not going to get into a lengthy review over this stuff but all things considered of it being a macro light that you can pick up a 15 pack for 7.99 I gotta say this is the best shitty beer I've ever tried.

1.7/5  rDev -1.7%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1 | overall: 2

Basically hop tea. While definitely far from offensive, it has nothing going for it. Clear and completely the same lookwise as Ginger ale. One of the ugliest beers I've seen. No head retention. Has less froth than a soda pop. Keep it in the can. Smells Of slightly stale wheat and filtered booze. The taste funnily enough is about the best part. Completely unnofesive. Even more extremely filtered hop and wheat notes, but not much is there. The feel is awful, with somewhere in between soda and water. It is actually a lot lighter and thinner than soda and just as carbonated. Which leads to it feeling flat after being opened for roughly 10 minutes.

3.68/5  rDev +112.7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

It's a cheap beer when you want a beer. It's not so bad. Find myself repeatedly going back to this one. Give it a try. I don't buy craft beer anyway. Too expensive.

2.97/5  rDev +71.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.75

Very clear light golden color. Lots of carbonation visible. Two fingers of crackling white head that quickly drops.

Smell is very watery and like light bread.

Taste is like an old cereal left outside for a while.

Mouth is thankfully light.

Overall I picked up two big cans for me and the wife. The serious reason was to add another beer review to my belt. i just have to be happy that I swallowed this stuff. This is seriously one of the worst light macro lagers out there.

1.58/5  rDev -8.7%

L: Clear almost pee like color with a fizzy white head and no lacing on the glass.

S: Sweet apple and some grain and corn, not much aroma.

T: Sweet grain and apple, and some corn almost no flavor.

F: Very light and watery.

O: A typical cheap light beer.

2.07/5  rDev +19.7%

Pours a very watery gold. Light head with no retention. Dissipates almost immediately upon pour. No lacing. Smells of corn and rice. Tastes almost the same, but VERY watered down. Not much flavor, but a light maltiness that seems to linger forever. Not the worst produced macro-brewed AAL, but you could certainly be doing better with just about anything else.

1.4/5  rDev -19.1%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Backlog.
12 oz can. I’m so surprised this got a better ranking than Coors Light. I’ve always heard that Keystone is the product that doesn’t pass Coors’ standards. It had better head retention and seemed to have more carbonation. Still, this is more macro swill.

1.35/5  rDev -22%

This is the worst beer in the world, hands down. It is the worst of the bad beers, and that is saying something. I couldn't even drink this in college. In college i was considered the "Rich Kid" for buying Bud Light.

1.75/5  rDev +1.2%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

Bought a 24oz can $1.99 Longs Drugs
Clear golden color
Light mouthfeel
Smell of corn
Medium-light carbonation
Light malt, corn taste, watery
Overall not much taste, but it is cheap so you get what you pay for.

3.63/5  rDev +109.8%

Think back to a time when you were buying a drink at a gas station and had to go back to your car to get change because the money you had in your hand wasn't enough? Got it? Okay, no hold that mindset. A 30 pack of Keystone Lights will run you approximately $15 American dollars, averaging out to 1 beer for every $0.50. $0.50 fucking cents. Barging for you your buck? Say fucking less. Now enough with the tomfoolery, let's get to the taste. Like the town it's brewed in, a mouthful of Keystone Light tastes like God's breastmilk raining down and filling every man's beer cup with golden deliciousness. The smell may be deceiving, like a fox, but don't let that shit fool you, the taste is killerrrrrrrrrrr. The look of this draft reminds me of the day after a heavy bender, and I'm taking a piss, and when I look down I realize I'm hydrated as fuck. I'd still drink it though, no doubt in my beer drinkin' mind. Minimal burps with this brew also, so she's smooth as a baby's bottom going down. It'll get ya dancin' like a cat on a hot tin roof. Paul likes it too. So yea. 3.5/5 stars.

3.6/5  rDev +108.1%

I like the beer it's cheap won't knock you on your ass like steel reserve or hurricane. Most of all it's refreshing when I think of beer that's literally my last thought. After working in the yard on a hot day or relaxing after work my go to beer. Draw back it's a cheap beer that takes many many beers to get you buzzed much less drunk if that's what you angle on drinking cheap beer is.

3.1/5  rDev +79.2%

There isn't anything to figure out here, it doesn't need to be poured or studied. This a quantity not quality lawnmower beer. Keep these ice cold and consume when the sun is warm or you're looking to catch a buzz on the cheap before a concert, cookout, sporting event, etc. If you honestly can't handle this fizzy water with alcohol and think it has a taste, then remove your tampon you Deluxe PUSSY.

2.07/5  rDev +19.7%

12 oz can BB 5/1/17 poured into a pint glass at fridge temp. Pours a translucent straw color with white head that lasts maybe 30 seconds. This beer is absolutely still in 2 minutes. Smell is faintly of corn. Taste is minimal with a trace of the familiar AAL corny sweetness of exactly with the same trace of bitterness. Mouthfeel is poor. Over carbonated and oily with the most predominant taste being the aftertaste. Overall, this is the first beer I can say should never, under any circumstance, be poured into a glass. I've drank plenty of these cold from the can at my in laws, and never would have guessed it would be my lowest review yet. Lawnmower beer only (if nothing else is available).

This is a watery and bland beer, there is not much in the way of taste. There is no need to pour this in a glass as is is very pale yellow. There is nothing special hear, leave this to the college kids.

2.25/5  rDev +30.1%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

A - basically almost clear with no head.
S - light grains, white bread, light earthy american hops
T - light grains, white bread, earthy american hops
M - light light light - sparkling water anyone? Alc not present as far as i can tell. Aftertaste, well if you think this had an aftertaste you're the biggest vagina that's ever graced the presence of Michigan's Upper Penninsula.
O - well, its terrible, because it tastes like NOTHING. If you dont like this because it offends your fragile virgin tastebuds then you're the biggest pussy that's ever walked this earth. Seriously, chug a tall boy of Camo Black Ice and talk to me about bad. Millenial "my mommy and daddy still pay my rent and i'm 30 and i think keystone light has a bad taste" is why our country will lose the next big war.

Keystone Light from Coors Brewing Company (Molson-Coors)
Beer rating: 45 out of 100 with 2105 ratings