Batch 19 | Coors Brewing Company

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Added by Jason on 05-04-2010

Ratings: 1,264 |  Reviews: 242
1.69/5  rDev -50.6%

This is the worst swill I've ever had. I bought a twelve pack, and the only -- O.N.L.Y. thing I can use this for is boiling brats! What utter dreck.

It is quite hoppy at first, but the finish has this - flavor - that reminds me of open sewage. It even "felt" to me as if there were "chunks" in it, even though I know it did not. It was possibly the worst experience I've ever had.

The twelve cost me $13 (a ripoff), and I feel bad because I just got done telling my wife that I would certainly be able to drink the entire twelve pack. But one taste and I poured the rest down the sink.

1.85/5  rDev -45.9%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2

i'm very surprised at the high ratings for this beer. there's virtually no smell, it's taste is very bland and watered down. i'd rather drink coors banquet anyday.

1.86/5  rDev -45.6%

I purchased a 6 pack of this thinking it was a local micro @ 10.00 a 6 pack I was robbed. Cracked open a cold one and had to do a double check. Is this beer or water. Oh its a Coors product. you would think that a company that has been in business as long as the big boys they would figure out how to create some beers.

clear golden color white half finger head. grainy hay like nose. tastes is dry biscuit, leafy hop, grainy mouthful, a bit of acidity, pretty big body for a smaller beer, not as clean as expected with a bit of flavor but nothing crazy. boring with some rough edges. feels nice in the mouth and has more flavor than your typical lager but it's bad example of a great lager in my opinion.

Batch 19 from Coors Brewing Company