Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat | Coors Brewing Company

Style: American Pale Wheat Ale

Availability: Summer

Added by Atlas1 on 06-17-2011

Ratings: 1,120 |  Reviews: 155

The stuff is awful. There is just no other word for it. It looks good, but that is where it ends. Smells like staw-corn-piss mixture, nasty coors based yuck! I guess it did not help that I drank a Westy 12 before this, but even if I did'nt, this beer is the pits. Taste is exactly like the smell is and like if it could actually get any worse...the taste goes down hill as it warms and ends with a genuine used toilet water taste. I purchased a 12 pack of the collection including Summer, Regular, Farmhouse, and the Agave Blond, and all of them were equally disgusting nasty beer. The color was different between them all, but other than that, all taste nasty. I just can't get past that nasty wet liquid corn taste ... it is repulsive. I am not totally against Coors as Coors light would rank a 5 against this nasty-ass shit.

1.25/5  rDev -59%

I was expecting something like a Leinenkugel Summer Wheat but was hugely disappointed. All I could taste was honey and hops with no substantial wheat flavor. It was hard for me to finish it. The younger folk at the neighborhood party seems to enjoy it much more than I did.

1.25/5  rDev -59%

1.41/5  rDev -53.8%

1.5/5  rDev -50.8%

Iuuuggg horrible experience, I can't drink it!

Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat from Coors Brewing Company