Blue Moon Agave Nectar Ale | Coors Brewing Company

Style: American Pale Wheat Ale

Availability: Summer

Added by TMoney2591 on 04-08-2012

2.51/5  rDev -16.3%

I'm a huge fan of Blue Moon for my everyday beer. I was excited when I got a couple of bottles of this in the summer seasonal pack. In fact, they were the first ones opened (one for my husband too). We were both disappointed. This is a combination that just doesn't work. It tastes nothing like any other Blue Moon product, in fact I can't think of any other beer that it tastes like. It's sweet, too sweet, and not even a good tasting sweet. Leaves an awful aftertaste. I love a good tequila now and then, and others have said it's similar. I didn't get that from this beer at all. It was just not an enjoyable drink. It wasn't awful, I did finish the bottle. In fact, my husband didn't like his, so I finished his too. I usually don't mind a beer a little warm. This was NOT good. Much better cold. I wouldn't buy this again and really don't recommend it unless someone is really into sweet beers.

2.25/5  rDev -25%