Coors Light | Coors Brewing Company

Style: Light Lager

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-07-2001

Ratings: 5,088 |  Reviews: 1,285
3.5/5  rDev +70.7%

A lot of people on here are going to hate on this beer, but for me I like Coors light for what it is. It does not try to be different or interesting in anyway, But if I'm going to drink a wheelbarrow of it like god intended its the best for that in my opinion. So on to its taste, This is the hardest part for me it taste like water with beer flavoring, kind of like beef flavored Ramen, tastes nothing like beef but has a hind of beef flavor to it. But at the same time I have no idea why I like or keep buying maybe its the marketing, maybe its the fact that I've drank so much Pabst at this point that if I drink anymore I'll go into shock and start foaming from the mouth. but most of all its the best of the worst in my mind, bud is for Necks and southerners, and miller, I have no idea who drinks that shit other then hipsters. But for the rest of us at a sporting event or really anywhere that you need to drink 5 beers in 45 mins Coors is the beer of choice. here to Coors and here's to 'Merica!!!!

2.6/5  rDev +26.8%

1.25/5  rDev -39%

1.25/5  rDev -39%

1.8/5  rDev -12.2%

I was drinking at B-Dubs and decided to finish the night with something cheap and light (I don't have a lot of money being a law student). Don't fault me for trying this, beer gods. Here goes:

A: Yellow with a small head that dissipates immediately. Leaves no lacing. Carbonation is apparent.

S: Some "high country barley," I guess, but this gives way to corn starch. Corn and alcohol are the only two scents I detect really...

T: Lightly-kilned barley giving way to corn starch and alcohol. A smattering of Bavarian hops, but these are barely present.

F: Carbonated, no thickness - just like water.

O: Just...bad. Avoid it if you can.

1.5/5  rDev -26.8%

2.5/5  rDev +22%

2.5/5  rDev +22%

2.08/5  rDev +1.5%

1.56/5  rDev -23.9%

2.24/5  rDev +9.3%

1.2/5  rDev -41.5%

2.75/5  rDev +34.1%

Best worst beer out there.

Coors Light from Coors Brewing Company