Coors Light | Coors Brewing Company

Ratings: 5,122 |  Reviews: 1,293

2.75/5  rDev +34.1%

2.25/5  rDev +9.8%

2.98/5  rDev +45.4%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 3.5

I came to this websight to check out if there was any info with regards to the making of the mass produced bud,miller,coors light. I found nothing relevant. It is interesting that everyone is comparing the silver bullet to their best pilsners. Give me break, this is a go to beer when it's hotter than hell and I find it to be the best of the three lights. I swear I can taste banana oil, hmmm?

Anyway this is the beer I use to clean my pallet between tasting of my home brew. Kind of like ginger between a sushi roll.

2.5/5  rDev +22%

1.25/5  rDev -39%

2.75/5  rDev +34.1%

1.96/5  rDev -4.4%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 1.75

I guess I should note this is the Canadian version of Coors Light.

Last can of my old 8 pack. Poured into... who really cares. Colour is very pale yellow and it has that strong corney smell of a bad adjunct lager. Head is weak and dissipates rapidly.

Taste is weaker than diet coke, which I guess is fine if you want to get a buzz, but there are stronger adjunct lagers with better tastes out there. Mouthfeel is faint carbonation and really no lingering aftertaste whatsoever. Yeah, it's not very good.

1.75/5  rDev -14.6%

2.01/5  rDev -2%

For what it is, it is refreshing, light, and without any negative attributes. I just would not say that it has any stand out ones either. Very light in color, nominal aroma, water/corn-esque flavor, and does not linger long on the pallet. But those mountains sure were blue!

2.5/5  rDev +22%