Coors Light | Coors Brewing Company

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-07-2001

Ratings: 5,161 |  Reviews: 1,302

4.44/5  rDev +118.7%

4.3/5  rDev +111.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

Coors light is my go to beer. It's cheap and it's refreshing. As many people have said prior to me - it is what it is. When it comes to Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Light, Coors Light wins hands down in my book.

4.28/5  rDev +110.8%

Good beer for when your on a budget lol

4.27/5  rDev +110.3%

4.25/5  rDev +109.4%

Can't believe how many people are not happy with this beer. Great initial taste; color is a bit lacking but who cares? Very good beer overall. Kills other beers in it's class -- Bud, Miller, and Yuengling. A shame more bars don't stock it.

4.2/5  rDev +106.9%

My favourite light beer for bbq and summer. Only criticism is it's slightly over carbonated.

4.19/5  rDev +106.4%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Although a much-aligned beer, it is the preferred drink of most of my neighbors. To bash it is un-American. It is refreshing and low ABV, with a subtle malty sweetness that cleanses the palate and rehydrates. Readily available, I keep it in my fridge at all times as the standard light beer accepted by all guests and requested by most contractors. Why is it so popular? Because it is low ABV, tastes great, and is the standard for canned beer. Think football, baseball and any other social activity. I prefer to drink/gulp it in the 16 ounce can, so that I can enjoy the refreshing taste without seeing what I am drinking. Sure there are more flavorful beers, but are there more widely accepted beers? No.

4.1/5  rDev +102%

this is my go to beer, I cant lie.

4.08/5  rDev +101%

4.07/5  rDev +100.5%

4.02/5  rDev +98%

Appearance: Burned impression of straw; in a clear keg cup or a red keg cup, the expectation is fulfilled; crystal clear; typical domestic light lager head; uninspiring to the connoisseur; liquid gold to the tailgater

Smell: Pleasantly outdoorsy despite the expectation of metallic overtones; clean rice as opposed to oppressive corn

Taste: Pure and clean; it simply tastes like American lager; light

Mouthfeel: Like a party in your mouth - a party where many people are leaving and many people are arriving at the same time

Drinkability: Impeccable, quantity-wise

4.02/5  rDev +98%

This beer is an American Light beer and I review it as such.

To me drinkability is one of the biggest things that is important, I like beer and I like to be able to drink more than 1 without feeling full.

Coors Light never dissapoints, always has a great taste and is very drinkable. It is my go to beer for events, tailgating, parties, or just grilling on a hot summer day.

A great beer, however beer snobs should avoid.

This is a my go to light beer. Smooth and honestly refreshing.

Coors Light from Coors Brewing Company