Coors Non-Alcoholic | Coors Brewing Company

Colorado, United States
coors.com

Style: Low Alcohol Beer

Added by Rifrafboy on 02-16-2003

Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a glass.
Aroma- yeast and well water
Appearance- Makes Coors Light look like a micro masterpiece. terrible
Taste- I was unable to drink a single one of these beers completely out of the six pack I bought.
Palate- flat and disgusting
Overall- Order a tea or a coke instead of this.

1.2/5  rDev -47.4%

I can't believe i'm about to do this. Ok.
2003 vintage poured into a snifter. Jusk kidding.

Pours paler than pale yellow. The head lasted about 15 seconds longer than I thought it would, which was a total of about 15 seconds.

The aroma is pretty foul. It makes me thing of scrambled eggs and corn. Smells sour in a bad way. I'm afraid to taste it.

The taste is sweet like cream corn and it's watery in my mouth. Makes me frown when I taste it.

This is blasphemy to all things brewed. I got a few swigs in and had to pour it. Horrible by any standards.

1.2/5  rDev -47.4%

12oz bottle

A- Poured into a pint glass. Pours a pale golden yellow color with a fizzy white head.

S- The very faint grainy aroma is very subdued. Very faint grains and maybe a touch of hops, not much else.

T- The taste mirrors the aroma with faint grainy malt and a pretty clean dry finish with a hint of hops. Leaves a wierd sulfury sweet aftertaste. Not good at all, I'm struggling to get through the entire bottle.

M- The mouthfeel is light bodied with a high amount of carbonation.

D- Overall, compared to other low alcohol beers, I would put this one near the bottom. Wouldn't recommend it.

1.22/5  rDev -46.5%

Hmm... looks halfway decent. smells like gooey band aid. tastes like kaliber, the only other NA beer i've had. I guess you could get used to the flavor if you really want to pretend to drink beer. Pretty unappealing from the standpoint of somebody that wants a normal tasting beer though.

1.41/5  rDev -38.2%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

With a buddy who drinks na. Good for him bad for me :)

1.41/5  rDev -38.2%

Poured from 12oz bottle into 23oz Mets pilsner glass.

Appearance: Very pale, translucent straw color with a small white head that dissipates quickly and leaves a pretty heavy lace.

Smell: Smells like sweet corn and some grains.

Taste: Tastes sweet and sugary throughout, with almost no aftertaste. Tastes like slightly sweetened seltzer water.

Mouthfeel: Thin and watery, with strong carbonation up-front and a refreshing finish.

Drinkability: This beer wasn't good at all- the first low alcohol beer I've had and it's an experience I won't be rushing to have again anytime soon.

1.5/5  rDev -34.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

1.54/5  rDev -32.5%

From a can, this beverage pours a deep golden color. The head is a soap-bubble solution of thin consistency and zero life. Large bubbles of CO2 constantly float to the top of the beer. Almost no aroma at all, maybe a hint of grain. Ditto for the taste: carbonic water with a bit of grain and no hop flavor. Even when compared to other NA beers, this one is not worth the bother.

1.56/5  rDev -31.6%

I CANnot believe what the CANQuest has resulted in this time! CAN you?

From the CAN: "In 1973, Adolph Coors founded his brewery in Golden, Colorado, and established the quality standards for brewing Coors products. Coors Non-Alcoholic brew is proof that the founder's standards are still alive today. We only use the finest ingredients to make this non-alcoholic brew."

Upon being cracked open, the beer poured without incident, creating a finger of rocky, bone-white head with low retention. Color was a pale lemon-yellow with NE-quality clarity. A previous reviewer mentioned a sweet smell like creamed corn and I will see your creamed corn and raise you silage! It smelled like fermented corn cobs stored in a silo for later feed for farm animals. How in the flying monkey do you create something like this?!? Ooof. Mouthfeel was thin and watery with a barely detectable sweetness on the tongue. It was like drinking fizzy sugar water. The finish left me with nothing. I glanced at the glass to ensure that I actually had taken a drink. This was just a whole buncha nuthin! No way is this going into any cooler that I own. Next!

CANs trump bottles, but when I saw a bottle of this on the shelf the other day, I decided to procure one for review. Today is T, 18 Oct 2016.

From the bottle: "A Rocky Mountain tradition since 1873".

Another screwed-up screw-top bottle! 8={} Smyert botylok! I really gave it an aggro pour out of a growing sense of frustration with these screw-top bottles, since they must be destroyed in order to recycle them. This brought forth two-plus fingers of dense, foamy, rocky, bone-white head with good retention. Color me impressed! Color was Pale-Straw (SRM = 1 -2) with NE-quality clarity. Nose had that corn/silage/cereal mess that is all too familiar to me at this point. Mouthfeel was thin and watery. The taste was light with the corn/silage/cereal mélange, but it was still not really palatable. Finish was semi-sweet, but as Gertrude Stein once said of Oakland, CA, there was no "there" there. It was an empty, devoid weak sister that only stood to remind me that, as in every other style of beer, not all are created equal with some being much better and some being much worse than others. This was a low-end outlier.

Coors Non-Alcoholic from Coors Brewing Company