Coors Non-Alcoholic | Coors Brewing Company

Reviews: 43 | Ratings: 85
3.14/5  rDev +37.1%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3

12 Fl bottle - 7 for six

Smells entirely too good for a N/A beer - pours a transparent light yellow with decent head. Surprisingly tastes decent, bread like with a ting of hop and a lot of carbonation. Better than an Ol'Douls.

3.04/5  rDev +32.8%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

Coors N/A really catered to my tastes with a bread-like light taste. It was a crisp, smooth and overall pretty nice experience. I've tried alot of NAs on the market, and this was definitely one of my favorite.

The first and last non-alcoholic beer I'll ever buy. Originally bought for use in beer bread I gave one a try. It's actually quite a tasty drink, very crisp, sweet, and bready overall with nothing else I can pick out shining through. I can see people that don't drink but still wanna enjoy a beer having one and liking it.

2.89/5  rDev +26.2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.75

I'm rating this based on non-alcoholic beers. And since that's about all I can have right now it's gonna have to do.

Price was good at $4.99/six pack of bottles.

Appearance : Pale straw colored body, with a small quarter finger of head, with about the poorest head retention I've ever seen. It dwindles down to a small mucus-like ring within a minute's time. The body is about as transparent as dirty water.

Aroma : Some starchy vegetables, brown bread crust, slight grain malt mixture. It has that very faint smell of mashed warm carrots and peas like most non-alchy beers do.

Taste : The brown bread crusts come out along with a pinch of spicy hop - a nice surprise. The flavor is fleeting, and most of it dissipates almost instantly, but the baked bread flavor is left lingering on the back third of the tongue. Out of the bottle it tastes much more like a real beer, convincing even - but out of a glass it tastes somewhat more like a bad science experiment.

Mouthfeel : Wafer thin and overly carbonated. It finishes ghostly with almost nothing to show for it. Maybe a faint dryness.

Overall : It's not a bad NA beer. I've had much worse. I'm not sorry I bought this six pack, because due to health reasons at the PRESENT TIME I am unable to delve into my delicious craft stash if I ever want to drink beer regularly again. This will have to do and wasn't too bad tonight.

3.16/5  rDev +38%

People that hate Coors and Coors varieties will also hate this because it tastes, smells, feels, looks, and drinks exactly the same as Coors Light but with slightly more malt flavor. It has that typical macro brew corn taste people come to expect from an American macro brew so in a way it's refreshing as it doesn't stray too far from the norm. Looks like a normal beer, doesn't really smell like anything much except a macro beer faintly, tastes just like Coors Light, feels like water with little carbonation, but has standard head retention and lacing. Personally, given the fact it even tastes like Coors Light is a plus for me, because the other two NA beers I've tried tasted like they came straight from a science lab.

Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a glass.
Aroma- yeast and well water
Appearance- Makes Coors Light look like a micro masterpiece. terrible
Taste- I was unable to drink a single one of these beers completely out of the six pack I bought.
Palate- flat and disgusting
Overall- Order a tea or a coke instead of this.

4.94/5  rDev +115.7%

loved it! Much better than the other Non-alcoholic beers on the market! A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+

From the designated driver department...
Pours out to a decent half-inch head that surprisingly lasts and laces some. Color is a gold-straw color and brilliant clarity. Aroma is whole leaf noble hops and weak grains. Flavor produces some malt character and hop flavors. Dry, crisp finish. Mouthfeel is the best in the category. Overall the best nonalcoholic brew I've tasted. I would drink this stuff all day long. Seriously.

1.89/5  rDev -17.5%
look: 2.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 1.75

12oz bottle best before March 24th 2014. Served in a pint glass.

Appearance: Pours a pale straw yellow color with less than a finger of a white head which dissipates quickly. There is a very thin coating and collar that sticks around for the first few sips.

Smell: Cooked vegetables, odd metallic aroma, corn husk with a slight sweetness. Not appealing at all.

Taste: Creamed corn, grainy sweetness, stale crackers and an odd metallic bitterness.

Mouthfeel: Light bodied and crisp. If the flavor wasn't so bad, it would be refreshing and easy to drink.

Overall: Truly awful stuff. I wouldn't recommend this one under any circumstances

2.7/5  rDev +17.9%

12oz can poured into a shaker pint.

Pale straw with 1 finger of white head. Excellent clarity and heavy carbonation.

Pilsner malt and lemon grass.

Stale cracker-like malts and the absolute lightest touch of lemon grass. Maybe some stale Wheat Thins. Gets buttery as it warms.

Light-medium bodied, crisp and clean.

One of the better NAs. It actually smelled like a decent German Pilsner, but of course the taste was a huge disappointment.

Served in a Lagunitas mason jar.

So here's the origin story: I was browsing around the back of the beer area at the Binny's in Schaumburg when I happened upon something I hadn't seen before: Coors NA. I was perplexed, surprised, and, most of all, desirous of a new tick. I didn't wanna spend the six bucks for a sixer, but, luckily, a couple weeks later, I found a single at the Vernon Hills Mariano's. Victory.

Anyway, this stuff pours a clear sallow topped by a finger of short-lived off-white foam. The nose comprises sweet corn, light powdered sugar, light wheat, and light sweet flowers. The taste brings in more of the same, along with some mineral water. The body is quite light, with a moderate carbonation and a watery feel. Overall, not much going on here, really. It's a basic NA beer, one that doesn't come across offensive in any way.

2.6/5  rDev +13.5%

12 oz bottle into my 32oz mug

A: very light straw, very thin head that stuck around for a bit with some very light lacing

S: malt. That's it

T: malty and moderately sweet but not overly so... alot sweeter than it's alcoholic older brother

M: very smooth and crisp -- carbonation gives it a nice crisp bite

O: Due to dietary restrictions I have had to stop drinking alcohol (although I do cheat with a good SN Torpedo from time to time). This beer is definitely not my style, but beggars can't be choosers. It's a good beverage and looks enough like a beer that I can enjoy it with my buddies without having to answer questions about why I'm not drinking real beer anymore.

I have tried a variety of near beers since I have "stopped" drinking real beer, and this one is definitely one of the best (2nd place respectively out of the 6 I've tried).

If you're looking for a good beer taste without the alcohol, this is just about as close as it's gonna get that may be available in your local supermarket.

Overall I enjoy it (as much as I can, which isn't really at all) as a beer substitute.

1.9/5  rDev -17%

Poured from a 12oz bottle into a US tumbler pint glass.

A: The beer is a very light yellow color, with a thin white head that fades very quickly and leaves a thin lace on the glass.

S: The aroma contains light malts, adjuncts and not much else.

T: The taste starts out bready with flavors of adjuncts and a very thin malt character. Then there is some mild sweetness that comes in. The hops presence is decent for the style and brings a little balance. The after-taste is slightly bready.

M: Crisp and a little smooth, light body, medium carbonation, finish is slightly sticky.

O: A little less flavorful than the original but not by much, goes down easily, not too filling, mild kick, decent representation of style, considering how close in taste (or lack thereof) this beer is to the original version, it’s not too bad, but overall it’s not very good either.

3.84/5  rDev +67.7%

The smell is faint breadiness, grains, and a tad bit of some kind of hop aroma.

The taste is slightly more bitter and full than the other non-alcoholic beers. But it mainly tastes of slightly toasted barely malt and some bitterness, but I cannot tell if it's a bitterness from the hops.

The mouthfeel is super light and watery.

It's ultimately refreshing, crisp and dry.

I wish it had more alcohol and increased amount of ingredients for a fuller flavor.

I would suggest trying this first if you must drink a low-alcohol beer.

3.08/5  rDev +34.5%

A: The pour on this one is a clear golden color with a somewhat short-lived white head.

S: Smells pretty much like any other standard light, American lager. Somewhat sweet with a bit of grain and corn to it, perhaps some corn husks. Though light, there is a fairly surprising amount of hop note to it.

T: The flavor is pretty much the same. It's pretty light and watery, though. A mild sweetness of grain and corn and a definite grain/corn husk note to it as well. Though there was a bit of hop on the nose, not so much on the palate.

M: Very light in body with a rather high level of carbonation.

O: I guess this is unoffensive and easy to drink, but I don't necessarily understand why you would waste the calories on something that basically tastes like flavored water.

1.41/5  rDev -38.4%

Poured from 12oz bottle into 23oz Mets pilsner glass.

Appearance: Very pale, translucent straw color with a small white head that dissipates quickly and leaves a pretty heavy lace.

Smell: Smells like sweet corn and some grains.

Taste: Tastes sweet and sugary throughout, with almost no aftertaste. Tastes like slightly sweetened seltzer water.

Mouthfeel: Thin and watery, with strong carbonation up-front and a refreshing finish.

Drinkability: This beer wasn't good at all- the first low alcohol beer I've had and it's an experience I won't be rushing to have again anytime soon.

1.56/5  rDev -31.9%

I CANnot believe what the CANQuest has resulted in this time! CAN you?

From the CAN: "In 1973, Adolph Coors founded his brewery in Golden, Colorado, and established the quality standards for brewing Coors products. Coors Non-Alcoholic brew is proof that the founder's standards are still alive today. We only use the finest ingredients to make this non-alcoholic brew."

Upon being cracked open, the beer poured without incident, creating a finger of rocky, bone-white head with low retention. Color was a pale lemon-yellow with NE-quality clarity. A previous reviewer mentioned a sweet smell like creamed corn and I will see your creamed corn and raise you silage! It smelled like fermented corn cobs stored in a silo for later feed for farm animals. How in the flying monkey do you create something like this?!? Ooof. Mouthfeel was thin and watery with a barely detectable sweetness on the tongue. It was like drinking fizzy sugar water. The finish left me with nothing. I glanced at the glass to ensure that I actually had taken a drink. This was just a whole buncha nuthin! No way is this going into any cooler that I own. Next!

CANs trump bottles, but when I saw a bottle of this on the shelf the other day, I decided to procure one for review. Today is T, 18 Oct 2016.

From the bottle: "A Rocky Mountain tradition since 1873".

Another screwed-up screw-top bottle! 8={} Smyert botylok! I really gave it an aggro pour out of a growing sense of frustration with these screw-top bottles, since they must be destroyed in order to recycle them. This brought forth two-plus fingers of dense, foamy, rocky, bone-white head with good retention. Color me impressed! Color was Pale-Straw (SRM = 1 -2) with NE-quality clarity. Nose had that corn/silage/cereal mess that is all too familiar to me at this point. Mouthfeel was thin and watery. The taste was light with the corn/silage/cereal mélange, but it was still not really palatable. Finish was semi-sweet, but as Gertrude Stein once said of Oakland, CA, there was no "there" there. It was an empty, devoid weak sister that only stood to remind me that, as in every other style of beer, not all are created equal with some being much better and some being much worse than others. This was a low-end outlier.

1.2/5  rDev -47.6%

I can't believe i'm about to do this. Ok.
2003 vintage poured into a snifter. Jusk kidding.

Pours paler than pale yellow. The head lasted about 15 seconds longer than I thought it would, which was a total of about 15 seconds.

The aroma is pretty foul. It makes me thing of scrambled eggs and corn. Smells sour in a bad way. I'm afraid to taste it.

The taste is sweet like cream corn and it's watery in my mouth. Makes me frown when I taste it.

This is blasphemy to all things brewed. I got a few swigs in and had to pour it. Horrible by any standards.

1.2/5  rDev -47.6%

12oz bottle

A- Poured into a pint glass. Pours a pale golden yellow color with a fizzy white head.

S- The very faint grainy aroma is very subdued. Very faint grains and maybe a touch of hops, not much else.

T- The taste mirrors the aroma with faint grainy malt and a pretty clean dry finish with a hint of hops. Leaves a wierd sulfury sweet aftertaste. Not good at all, I'm struggling to get through the entire bottle.

M- The mouthfeel is light bodied with a high amount of carbonation.

D- Overall, compared to other low alcohol beers, I would put this one near the bottom. Wouldn't recommend it.

1.76/5  rDev -23.1%

Again, the only reason I drink this is because there is no real beer allowed on deployment to Iraq. While I rate this beer higher than Becks NA, I still would drink the Becks over this any day. The beer is lager-ish in color, malty aroma as well as it posesses a maltier profile than other NA beers. No real hop flavor or aroma to speak of. Gagging sweeness of unfermented wort. This makes a horrible soda, but I suppose if one wanted the illusion of drinking without the intended benefits (ie: intoxication), this "beer" would do the job.

Plain looking yellow lager..small white head. Doughy slight aromas..kinda neutral really. Taste is also sort of neutral..some doughiness, slight hint of what could be a hop!! Highly carbonated, dry finish on the palate. Overall not great even or a non-alcoholic brew. ODouls is much better.

3.8/5  rDev +65.9%

If you put this beer in a blind taste test I would be very surprised if someone were pick it out from other American Beers. It has a nice head when poured out of the 12 ounce bottle has a nice mouth feel and taste just like a normal beer. I recommend it if you feel like drinking but don't want to chance driving or getting a hangover

3.03/5  rDev +32.3%

Pours a golden color with a one-finger head into my pint glass. Seems the usual here.

Aroma is sweet and bready with a hint of ginger ale in the nose (no seriously).

Taste reminds me of a loaf of baked bread. Not many other flavors. Straightforward.

Mouthfeel is full of lingering breadiness and a bit of sweetness. Not much else.

This is actually tolerable for a low alcohol beer. It's not the greatest but it doesn't have any awful flavors or aftertaste.

1.98/5  rDev -13.5%

Can at the Coors brewery tour. You can't get one more 'fresher' than this :)

Poured a medium yellow color with a smaller sized white head. Like it's non-alcohol brother, tastes and aromas of grain and corn. I wrote down 'Nasty'. I mean if Coors is your bag and you are worried about calories, this one is definitely for you...

Notes from: 12/12/06

2.47/5  rDev +7.9%

A: Clear, bright golden yellow. Pours a one finger fluffy white head that dissipated quickly. No lacing.

S: Cooked vegetable aroma. Light hop bitterness; not very appealing.

T: Much better (and beer-like) than smell. Slightly sweet.

M: Surprising medium body. Smooth, no aftertaste, enough carbonation to cleanse.

D: Not sure I'd want to drink a lot, but probably couild.

first ← prev | 1-25 | 26-50  | nextlast