CardinAle | North Mountain Brewing Co.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

North Mountain Brewing Co.
Arizona, United States
northmountainbrewing.com

Style: Irish Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by joeworrall on 10-04-2013

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 3
3.61/5  rDev -1.6%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

this is my neighborhood brewery... and I want to support their efforts, but I am still looking for a clear winner among their offerings. I have settled on this and their ESB as my regular growler fills... Their IPA is pretty good and the small batches don't last long.

so, this beer is an Irish Red Ale, lovely pale copper color and slightly cloudy in the glass. The aroma is very subtle - toasted malt is there, not much hops. The mouthfeel is clean and dry, with a bitter aftertaste.

the brewmaster is still learning how to make a good ale, and I will continue to patronize North Mountain, but I look forward to some improvement in the coming brews...

CardinAle from North Mountain Brewing Co.