Porter | Yellow Springs Brewery

Reviews by ddedhed:

3.25/5  rDev -7.1%

3.25/5  rDev -7.1%

3.48/5  rDev -0.6%

A: Dark brown with minimal head and lacing.

S: Roasted malts and coffee... smells like a porter, nothing really stands out here.

T: Tastes almost exactly like it smells. I would call the flavor medium-bodied, but nothing more. Makes for a refreshing porter that doesn't smack me in the face with flavor, and I see that as a positive attribute -- a well-rounded brew.

M: Slightly thin for the style, in my opinion.

O: Very refreshing, moreso than most other porters I've had. I was thirsty and it hit the spot. This was a perfect beer after an evening at the driving range. If you're craving a fuller-bodied porter, however, look elsewhere.

Porter from Yellow Springs Brewery