Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy | The Traveler Beer Co.

Curious Traveler Lemon ShandyCurious Traveler Lemon Shandy

The Traveler Beer Co.
Vermont, United States
travelerbeer.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Curious Traveler is our take on a classic European Shandy that has been brewed for generations. We started with an American craft wheat ale, which delivers a crisp, light body. We then added fresh lemon and just a touch of lime to bring out a bright, juicy citrus aroma and flavor. Simply, the Curious Traveler is “Quite a Refresher!”

Added by goblue3509 on 06-14-2012

This stuff is so amazing I almost hate it haha!! My buddy got me on it and now we literally drive all around Lexington, Kentucky to find it when we decide its one of those nights!! It's not heavy, but doesn't taste watery at all like a lot of the beers I have usually drank and it is very refreshing!! I have never in my life given a review on a beer, but I had to on this one. Great job on this one!! I've always been pretty much a domestic beer guy (Coors Light, Bud Light, etc.) and loved the price of those!! However, Lemon Shandy is a tad pricey, buttttttt it's so freaking good that I can reason with my wallet to cover the expense. Great job Curious!! I haven't tried any of your other beers yet because I haven't seen them anywhere, but when I do find them I hope they are just as good as the shandy. I tell everyone I meet how good it is so I hope business is going great for you all!!!

4.92/5  rDev +43.4%

4.79/5  rDev +39.7%

Favorite shandy not overly sweet but refreshing and perfect for summer days

4.75/5  rDev +38.5%

4.56/5  rDev +32.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Great citrus/malt balance. Great citrus bouquet and smooth, light malty finish.

4.52/5  rDev +31.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

4.51/5  rDev +31.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

4.5/5  rDev +31.2%

Poured from a 12oz bottle into a Sam Adams perfect pint.

This beers pours out a radiant hazy yellow with a tightly packed white head. The aroma is superb, it's got a realistic lemon note over sweet malts. The taste is simple, refreshing, and delicious. Lemon and beer, married together in perfect harmony. Nothing artificial tasting here. The best commercial shandy I've had to date. The mouthfeel is light and well-carbonated, and the drinkability is great. This is just a superb and refreshing brew. It does everything I want it to, which is be deliciously lemony and refreshing.

4.46/5  rDev +30%

Um ... this isn't from Sam Adams or Boston. It's out of Burlington, VT. It's a start-up that has a great future.

This beer isn't like the ultra-sweet summer shandy beers that are in vogue right now. Yes, it's in that neighborhood, but this beer has a nice balance of a grapefruit-like bitterness to it. It smooths out the sweetness and makes this the most drinkable summer beer of its kind.

FIND this beer. Embrace the stache!

4.4/5  rDev +28.3%

4.34/5  rDev +26.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy brewed by The Traveler Beer Co. This brew has an ABV of 4.40%. The Shandy pours out a nice cloudy amber color with a nice white head. You pick up on a nice citrus sweetness in the smell of this brew. There is definitely lemon in this brew. Also a nice amount out grins, malts and hops. This Shandy has the look and smell of most Shandies on the market today, not saying that is a bad thing. Now for the taste , it is bold with lemon citrus sweetness. There are some nice mild notes of grins and malts in the taste of this brew. Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy is a nice clean smooth drinking brew. This Shandy would go great on a hot summer day. I like how smooth and r this brew is . There is nothing overpowering about this brew, it just goes down nice and smooth. The mouthfeel of Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy is citrus, bold , smooth, clean, and refreshing. Overall I'm giving Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy a 4.25 out of 5. I would buy this brew again. The Traveler Beer Co., did a real nice job with this brew. If you are looking for a nice light clean refreshing brew on a hot summer day look this one up.

4.34/5  rDev +26.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy from The Traveler Beer Co.