Jack-O Traveler Shandy | The Traveler Beer Co.

Jack-O Traveler ShandyJack-O Traveler Shandy
3.51/5
Jack-O Traveler ShandyJack-O Traveler Shandy

The Traveler Beer Co.
Vermont, United States
travelerbeer.com

Style: Pumpkin Ale

Availability: Fall

Jack-O Traveler is an alluring wheat beer illuminated by the tastes of fall. He strikes a perfect balance between bright refreshment and seasonal spice. Jack is brewed with fresh pumpkin, for a delicious dark-hued, Shandy-inspired beer.

Added by chudson1992 on 09-03-2013

People! Let's not compare this beer to heady topper or even your average pumpkin beer like Shalafly or ale works... This is an in your mouth pumpkin pie experience and it is absolutely wonderful and refreshing and easy drinking. If you set your expectations properly you will not be disappointed!

Nice seasonal. A bit fizzy, I thought. But not so excessively fizzy that it's like drinking soda (or as we call it in my neck of the woods... Pop, LOL!!!). Color a bit dull. Not much of a head. BUT..... I still had to give those 5's because when it comes right down to nuts and bolts, I am about the taste more than anything. And the taste is solid. Definite and distinct pumpkin and fall spices. It's a good flavor.

LOVE LOVE THIS BEER!

Seriously, every place I go to find this beer it's sold out. Even the liquor stores are impressed by how many people are asking for this. Many of my friends are just like me, going into the stores close to where they live to see if they have it. Since this is seasonal and is at the end of production this beer will be surely missed.

I highly recommend!

4.92/5  rDev +40.2%

4.92/5  rDev +40.2%

4.88/5  rDev +39%

The best pumpkin beer I've ever had.

4.8/5  rDev +36.8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

Curious Traveler Jack-o-lantern pumpkin Shandy. Light golden two finger head with moderate carbonation. Literally a surprising pumpkin pie smell. The smell reminded me of grandma's house at thanksgiving, heavenly good. Out of all the pumpkin beers I have tried so far I am putting this at the top of my list. JACK-O-LANTERN is a very tasty beer

4.76/5  rDev +35.6%

Jack-O Traveler Shandy from The Traveler Beer Co.