Hoptimization IPA | Brothers Craft Brewing

Alströms:

4.75/5  rDev +28%

4.73/5  rDev +27.5%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

Bottled 1/26/16 (roughly a week old)

Grabbed a sixer when I heard about recipe updates. I loved this beer when I first tired it a year or two ago.

Look- nice pale hue, promises not to be overly malty

Smell- nice hop aroma, I heard rumors of additional dry hopping as part of the update. I'm an aroma hop nut so it's never enough for me but I was very happy here.

Taste- great balance between bitterness and the malt bill. Nice piney notes, more classic west coast influence. It's clearly still Hoptimization even with the updates.

Feel- mouthfeel is the most noticeable improvement from the recipe updates. It's everything I want from a malt bill that doesn't include wheat or oat flakes.

Overall- small changes to an already great beer that have taken it to the next level.

Kudos to Brothers for striving for excellence.

Grab a fresh sixer when you see one.

Cheers!

4.64/5  rDev +25.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

Great beer. It won't hurt any craft lover. At begining has strong taste but goes out fast so
it did not fill me up after one glass/bottle. Is definitively IPA but not agressive. Great for summer night, not daytime party. One of things, beside I love beer,why I drink craft beer is for probiotic value. I felt this non-pasteurized beer deep in stomach similar to my own home brewed beer. It was excelent choice buy this beer. Hope I will visit brewery/restaurant one day.

4.63/5  rDev +24.8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

4.5/5  rDev +21.3%

color is outstanding and the hops got me Hoptimized!

4.44/5  rDev +19.7%

4.4/5  rDev +18.6%

4.29/5  rDev +15.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

A friend sent this beer over for me to try, he generally sends good stuff so here we go, gonna join the brotherhood. Decent looking beer with that great IPA smell. Good flavor without the bitter bite, easy to drink IPA, enjoyed this beer very much. Will certainly pick up again depending upon cost. Good beer to take a run at.

4.25/5  rDev +14.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Hoptimization IPA from Brothers Craft Brewing