Sheep Shank Pale Ale | Crooked Letter Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Crooked Letter Brewing Co.
Mississippi, United States
crookedletterbrewing.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by tr9871 on 03-09-2014

Reviews by tr9871:
3.2/5  rDev -11.4%
look: 3 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

Had this at the Beau Rivage, brewed by Crooked Letter exclusively for the Beau Rivage.
This is the first bottled beer I have had from these guys. Its a good pale ale, but nothing to write home about. On the casino floor, you could do a lot worse. The Beau will actually comp some craft options while you play, such as SABL and SNPA, but this one is brewed in the next town over. I love Crooked Letter beers, but overall this one was mediocre. I suppose they were trying to make an easily accessible beer to keep their contract with MGM. They are also producing a IIPA and an Imperial Stout exclusively for MGM, so be on the lookout for those if you're in the area.
I'd drink it again while enjoying some casino-action, but I'd go for a SN or two in between.

3.47/5  rDev -3.9%

4.75/5  rDev +31.6%

Sheep Shank Pale Ale from Crooked Letter Brewing Co.