Belgian IPA | Blind Squirrel Brewery

Style: Belgian IPA

Added by Bung on 10-11-2013

Reviews by Bung:
2.45/5  rDev -10.6%

Draft at Duckworths. Nearly becalmed orangy gold pour. Pretty much no head to speak of. Maybe could blame the establishment....rare when I give a rating less than 3.5 here.

Aroma, quite fruity, some yeast, alcohol. Would like at less some hops and malt with this.

Taste, some sweeter malt, light bread and red fruit. Very light clove. Much more alcohol than I would normally expect. As it warms there are more herbal hols and yeasty notes. Still, at this point I almost have to hope this and the triple that was supposedly out we're switched and no one has said anything.

Medium body, no where near enough carbonation. Way too warming, though this improved as the brew warmed. 14oz pour was waay too much for me.

As it warmed it improved, a little. Bartender said all he had was this and it showed up on the bill as such. I think this is the correct beer.
A complete mystery for me on this one.

4.25/5  rDev +55.1%