Gose The Gozerian | The Tap Brewing Company

tapbrewingcompany.com

Style: Gose

Added by Jason on 04-22-2012

1.95/5  rDev -38.3%

I guess this gose style beer dates back to the 1800's but not sure the appeal of this style. The saltiness was just too overpowering for me and couldn't get past more then a few sips. My wife described as a beer version of a bloody mary and that really fits. I know that some people really like salty drinks so they may enjoy this beer but for me the salt was the only characteristic that I could pick up in the beer and just not to my liking.

4.25/5  rDev +34.5%

4.6/5  rDev +45.6%

I received several small draft samples from the 2012 American Craft Beer Fest. It poured a murky yellow color with a thin greyish head. Smelled acidic. Light carbonation. Sip starts salty with a lemon-juice-like finish. Comletely engages your palate. Very exciting.

Gose The Gozerian from The Tap Brewing Company