Beck's | Brauerei Beck & Co.

Beck'sBeck's

1.75/5  rDev -36.6%

2.5/5  rDev -9.4%

2.25/5  rDev -18.5%

2.97/5  rDev +7.6%

Poured a golden color. It didn’t produced much head if not none which dissipated fairly quick. It smells grassy hops and malts. Good carbonation.
Flavor follows nose, mild malty with a hint of grassy hops, which produced a bitter and refreshing feel. Aftertaste is dry and sweet. Regular beer.

3.75/5  rDev +35.9%

3.5/5  rDev +26.8%

1.03/5  rDev -62.7%

I delivered beer for 30 plus years for a company that handled many many brands.
I sampled them all at one time or another. I finally settled in as being a Beck's fan for quite a long time as well as being the one for the foreseeable future. Well that dramatically changed. I called the number on the back of the bottle twice to vent my dislike of their new product in the same bottle and of course they swore that nothing changed. I'm glad I found this web site because I am still highly bitter over another instance by big business to worship the mighty buck and throw out the quality of a product that I really enjoyed. These companies need to loose market share and their profits for the bone head moves they make. I decided to pick a case up for the Thanksgiving holiday to give it one last shot to make sure it wasn't all in my head. What a mistake; since I stopped drinking it shortly after the change in where it is brewed, the taste of this is horrendous. It's actually worse than a cheap crappy American made beer. I gave it a 1.5 in the appearance department, but that's the highest I can rate it because it really is not worthy compared to what it once was. This is as constructive as I can get so delete my review if you must.
I feel a lot better now that I at least had the chance to type this. I still do wish this stays on this site so my review supports the people here that understand how a good German beer went up in smoke.

2.5/5  rDev -9.4%

1.5/5  rDev -45.7%

3.25/5  rDev +17.8%

2.75/5  rDev -0.4%

Beck's from Brauerei Beck & Co.
Beer rating: 2.76 out of 5 with 2,158 ratings