Hamm's | Hamm's Brewing Co.

Hamm'sHamm's

Liked:
2.72/5
Alströms:
3.2

I've discovered that a rat bastard friend of mine left a Hamm's 24 oz can in my beer fridge (along with a Steel Reserve that I can't even begin to understand.) So Rate the Hamm's I will. I don't know if I'll make it to the Steel, but the Hamm's could be passable....maybe.

Light color, flavor, taste, smell, presence...pretty much everything. But it goes down easily and I think the half I consumed from the can as opposed to the glass actually tasted better. Perhaps it was that it was the second half as well....

2.01/5  rDev -26.1%

Since I'm from the land of sky blue waters I thought it was worth a shot as I really like the Hamms Genuine Draft..This is not a good macro lager, but it's not a horrible one either...It's drinkable...crisp and clean...some adjunct taste and smell (cornish)...I'm not sure how close this resembles the original Hamm's but it is not worth seeking out. I think the original Hamm's was a Coors/Olympia type lighter/thinner style lager....this one seems to have too much adjunct/corn taste to it...still it's not a horrible beer..This label I think was first sold to Pabst and now is in Miller's hands...

2.02/5  rDev -25.7%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

My brother had this poured at a bar and I had a couple tastes because I hadn't had one in many years. Now I remember why. It doesn't come close to matching the craft beers I drink. It has a week look, week smell, no body, and no head. The only thing it has going for it is it actually can be classified as beer. Brothers shouldn't let brothers buy this stuff. Hamm's is not the beer you've been looking for.

2.03/5  rDev -25.4%

Just a bit more flavor than the light version... Meh

2.08/5  rDev -23.5%

I bought a 40 of this and iced that baby up. It had a dirty corn taste, some sweet cereal malts and a little more body than your average cheap-o cruddy lager. It put a hurtin on me somethin' fierce though. Dull yellow in appearance, and almost no head. This one needs to get really cold before one should attempt it. Finish it quick before it warms up. A good accompaniment to Oreos, Cheatoz, bbq fritos, and honey-buns.

2.09/5  rDev -23.2%

2.09/5  rDev -23.2%

2.1/5  rDev -22.8%

Haven’t seen this in the store for years. Thought it was long gone. Reading the commercial description made me laugh out loud. "Another classic beer produced by Pabst Brewing." Thats hard to say with a straight face. My dad used to drink this in the 60’s. I drank it in High School some in the early 80’s. Cheap American beer.

Hamm's from Hamm's Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 8.7% out of 100 with 838 ratings