The Alter Ego AKA Tony Clifton | Myths & Legends Brewing Company

Style: Altbier

Added by TMoney2591 on 10-04-2013

Reviews by Thorpe429:

3.87/5  rDev -2.5%

First try from this brewery and I very pleased. Served a sample from a growler straight from the brewer himself.

Fantastic blend of malt and fruit flavor with a clean finish leaving me wanting more after every sip.

Medium bitterness not overwhelming but balanced to the point that you know it is hopped above average for this style. Which I enjoy.

Overall a really good beer and being the first offering I have tried from them I expect many good things to come in the near future.

The Alter Ego AKA Tony Clifton from Myths & Legends Brewing Company