Tesco Finest Traditional Porter | Harviestoun Brewery Ltd.

Awaiting More Ratings

Added by Hoppsbabo on 01-12-2013

Reviews by Hoppsbabo:
4.41/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Back in England I used to end a night's drinking with one of these. I could not believe my eyes when I found some in my local supermarket here in Korea.

A: Black body with beige head comprising various sized bubbles. Head dissipates quickly leaving a bit of lacing.

S: Needs a good old swill to activate its nose. Caramel and marmalade. Challenger hops?

T: Chocolatey sweetness, woody spice, cut grass. It's smokey yet bright and flavourfull. Some berries and a good amount of bitterness in the aftertaste. Tastes very clean.

M: Not too thick and not too thin. Silky, like a Leffe Brune.

O: A very nice porter. Very well balanced.

4.25/5  rDev 0%

Tesco Finest Traditional Porter from Harviestoun Brewery Ltd.