Irish Coffee Stout | Roundabout Brewery

Style: Irish Dry Stout

Added by RblWthACoz on 03-14-2014

Reviews by RblWthACoz:
3.94/5  rDev -4.6%

Great coffee tones on this one. Kind of like the Jacked Up Pumpkin (though I liked that one better than this). At first I do get a nice hit of vanilla that lingers. The dry irish stout character really has nowhere to show as the coffee is full enough that it is the dominating feature. A nice easy drinker. I think I prefer my coffee stouts with a much thicker character. But this one is nice.

4.21/5  rDev +1.9%