Brett Stout | Roundabout Brewery

Style: American Stout

Added by RblWthACoz on 05-23-2014

Reviews by RblWthACoz:
4.15/5  rDev -1%

This is actually the dry stout made with Brett. I put it as an American stout because, hey, it's my prerogative; I'll do what I wanna do.

The Brett is clearly a good accent for this beer. I get the dry tones, but there is a mildly funky tart edge that works well. Seems to be mild coffee on this too. I recall the original also had coffee in it, if memory serves. I like this beer. It's interesting and unique without being totally out there. Too bad they won't do growlers of this one.

4.25/5  rDev +1.4%

4.48/5  rDev +6.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Brett Stout from Roundabout Brewery