Kolsh Fruit Infused | Sockeye Grill & Brewery

sockeyebrew.com

Style: Kölsch

Added by Glibber on 10-06-2012

3.92/5  rDev 0%

In Boise, Sockeye is known as one of the better/ if not best breweries. Generally their hoppy beers are most popular, and I saw that they had been brewing the Kolsch for a while, but recently I had both a fruit infused, and aged with lemon peel variety at a beer festival.
I am normally not a huge fruit beer guy, but the Fruit Infused Kolsch was fantastic. Very light straw color, with great carbination, and a spectacular orange, floral smell and a lightflavorful taste. I was trying to taste as many beers as I could, but kept coming back for more of this beer. I wish they would make this more readily available.

Kolsh Fruit Infused from Sockeye Grill & Brewery