Tuileries IPA | The BoB (The Brew on Broadway)

Awaiting More Ratings

The BoB (The Brew on Broadway)
Colorado, United States
thebrewonbroadway.com

Style: American IPA

Added by StonedTrippin on 10-25-2013

Reviews by StonedTrippin:
4.08/5  rDev 0%

a great ipa, just a little thin in body for my personal preferences, but others may like it even more for that reason. clear golden in color, inch and a quarter of thick soapy white head that bubbles well above the rim of my pint glass. great pour, and even better lacing as it sips down, webby and lasting. aromatics of Columbus hops, grapefruit, and a lighter than normal grain bill. well done here, its fresh and enticing. the hops are center stage of the flavor, really not getting bitter at all until the finish, giving it a lot of fruit, citrus especially, and a pretty high alpha content. its addicting too, I want more and more of this one. well carbonated and rather light for the style. I like my ipa with a bit more body, especially this time of year, but the lightness keeps it real sessionable. overall an excellent beer from the bob, probably the best I have had from this groovy new establishment on south broadway.

3.5/5  rDev 0%

Tuileries IPA from The BoB (The Brew on Broadway)