Ísis | Deusa

4.35/5
Alströms:

Reviews by joaopmgoncalves:
4.35/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

A: Thick yellow-y, honey body with a white head with no retention nor lacing. Yet, it has a really nice appearance.
S: Simply citric and hoppy with some complex notes in the back that I can't seem describe.
T: Sweet malt and honey with a prominent taste of yeast.
M: Low bitterness that still leaves your mouth wet after the sip, beautifully thick which gives it a really nice body.

O: The judges of 3º Encounter IN LOCO Of Beer Collecting in Portugal weren't wrong - the beers of Deusa are actually the best portuguese beers. I haven't tried any Portuguese brewery with so much quality in all the beers I've tasted from that brewery. They still don't have my prize for best portuguese beer, but I'm sure they'll come up with something.

Ísis from Deusa