Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Get Down Brown | Four Seasons Brewing Company

Added by RblWthACoz on 01-05-2014

Reviews by Tr0janSlay3r:
3.25/5  rDev -7.1%

3.99/5  rDev +14%

Visited the Four Seasons Brewery for the first time while on vacation with the family. My adult daughter and I went to their taproom and tried a few of the brews. I gravitated to this offering for a starter and was pleasantly surprised.

The brew has notes of chocolate and coffee which mixed well with the malty background scent. A gorgeous dark brown color with thin head and good lacing down the glass made for an appealing experience. The dark richness of the beer I could almost taste and was rewarded with a flavor very similar to what I had smelled, a big plus for me.

4.25/5  rDev +21.4%