Organic Dark Lager | Freedom Brewery Ltd.

Liked This Beer

3.45/5
Alströms:

Reviews by thepeter:
3.45/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Poured a dark ruby color which is lighter than I was expecting with a tan head that stuck around for a bit. Smelled of roasty malt, dark fruit, toffee and slight coffee aroma. Sweet flavors, toffee, roast malt, cherry, wood, and a dry bitter finish. Not exactly what I was looking for but still pretty good and very drinkable. Medium light body and lighter on the palate than most black lagers. Overall a good beer which went well with BBQ, but I liked Freedom's Regular lager much better and that is rare for me as I typically LOVE this style. Worth a try though.

Organic Dark Lager from Freedom Brewery Ltd.
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 1 ratings