Columbus Bocktoberfest | Columbus Brewing Company

Columbus Brewing Company
Ohio, United States
columbusbrewing.com

Style: Märzen / Oktoberfest

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Fall

Added by Dogbrick on 12-18-2007

4.43/5  rDev 0%

I have tried many oktoberfest beers this season,including my own.I liked this one the best.Very "bready" taste ,that was wonderful.I have never had an oktoberfest quite like this one.If you are in the columbus area.Check this one out.Not a typical oktoberfest beer.

3.68/5  rDev 0%

On draught at the brewpub. Pours a clear brown color with a ruby halo. Medium and sudsy light beige head that lasts pretty well. The aroma is malty and hoppy with some tart fruit. Medium-bodied and clean, and definitely tastes like what I imagine a blend of an Oktoberfest and a Bock would be. Toasted character with a moderately malty base with fruit and hops. The finish is moderately hoppy and lingering, leaving a fruity aftertaste. Overall this is an interesting seasonal from CBC that is tasty and drinkable.

Columbus Bocktoberfest from Columbus Brewing Company