Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Rapid Prototype Factory Series #004: Southern Barbecue | Brew Gentlemen

brewgentlemen.com

Style: English Dark Mild Ale

Added by RblWthACoz on 05-28-2014

Reviews by RblWthACoz:

Was told this was a brown mild ale, so I've listed as an English dark mild.

Two chickens, brussels sprouts, maple syrup, and bacon. That's what's in this beer.

So, what is the end result? An interesting beer. Yeah, I feel like I get some unusual chicken tones, or brussels sprouts, or something - I think. It's unique, but not weird so much that it's beyond being enjoyable. It's an interesting beer with a funny background. I don't think enough breweries do enough with specific and food items in their beer. A nice drinker. I probably wouldn't have guessed the special ingredients if I hadn't been told about them, to be honest.

3.75/5  rDev -2.1%