Ridder | Brouwerij Het Sas

brouwerijhetsas.be

Style: Low Alcohol Beer

Added by BlackHaddock on 10-06-2010

2.41/5  rDev -10.4%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.25

3.05/5  rDev +13.4%

3.25/5  rDev +20.8%

2.5/5  rDev -7.1%

2.25/5  rDev -16.4%

2.65/5  rDev -1.5%

Brown 25cl bottle, best before Nov 2010, poured into a 'La Chouffe' stemmed tulip glass and reviewed on 6 Oct 2010.

Didn't know what to expect, I got this in Brugge without the aid of my glasses: memo to me; wear glasses when buying new beers and check alcohol levels!

Very lager/pilsner like in apperance, light golden body with the regular snowy white head.

The aroma was again typical pilsner/lager, grains, with hints of yeast and hops.

Dry and boring flavours, neither bitter or sweet.

As thin as a beer gets in the body stakes, but it is only 2.25%ABV so one shouldn't expect too much taste or richness.

All in all, I got what was on the label (just couldn't see it without my glasses).

Ridder from Brouwerij Het Sas