Minoh 2012 Belgium Gold | A.J.I. Beer Inc

Style: American Blonde Ale

Added by shigg85 on 03-03-2012

Reviews by shigg85:
4.62/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Bought a bottle of this limited-seasonal-(now sold-out) beer from Tanakaya in Mejiro, Tokyo. Poured it into a Trappistes Rochefort goblet. Created a wonderful thin white head that scattered throughout the life of the brew. Once I raised the pouring angle, the bubbles really multiplied and released this amaaaazing fruity scent. Lots of hops and fruit with most notable tastes being grapefruit and possibly apricot. This brew kept some lacing throughout and foamed nicely in the mouth creating a relatively thick drink which was pleasant. Overall, this is one of my favorite ji-beer drinks i've had recently, especially from a bottle! Highly recommended, but sadly, it looks like this extremely limited seasonal beer has already come and gone! My bottle said best by 3 April 2012.

Minoh 2012 Belgium Gold from A.J.I. Beer Inc