Minoh Billiken Beer | A.J.I. Beer Inc

Added by shigg85 on 06-14-2012

3.8

Reviews by shigg85:
4/5  rDev 0%

Bought a bottle of this from the Tobu department store in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. Poured into a Paulaner weizen glass. A bit light in hue, partly cloudy, with lots of carbonation creating a thick white head. Nice smell of wheat with a bit of mikan orange, but not much else. Goes down without any negative taste except for a bit too much sourness in its later life. Overall, this is a good beer from a great brewer... it could be much better. Minoh is one of my favorite companies in Japan, and I want to see them produce this at a higher level.

3/5  rDev 0%